Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I have only been vaping for about 3 weeks now but am so glad that another member here told me about MFS! I was a Salem Gold analog smoker and could not find any menthol that didn't taste like an altoid or strong peppermint. The Salem juice from MFS is extremely close to a real Salem cig. I thought that was my absolute favorite until I was placing an order the other night and noticed that Menthol and Marbro was their top sellers. So, I figured that I would give them both a try. My mom also just started vaping and likes the reg tobacco flavors but has had a hard time finding Th in a liquid. Anyway, the menthol is spectacular! I just can't get enough of it. And the Marbro actually does deliver TH! I have not taken that to mt mom yet but know that she will love it as I tried it myself.
Bottom line is that I don't know if I would have been successful at giving up analogs if it had not been for the juice from MFS.

On a sidenote Chris has been so patient with me while I have tried to figure all of this out. I have called him to change orders and have emailed to cancel and reorder and he has handled it all with a smile. I just can not say enough good things about the juice or the company.
Thank you Chris!

I almost forgot! I always receive my orders the next day after I place my order. Of course I am in SC and they are in NC but still just could not ask for more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread