• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

thinking about fasttech. any advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanda peppaceno

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2015
PA
so Ive been looking at fasttech and they have such cool stuff. The price is also super low. It also seem like everyone on this forum use fasttech so, I feel a little less weary about it
I was worried about using the website so, Ill be using my debit card vs credit card.

Is there any advice about this website? Like what should I buy? what should I not buy? Or what should I look out for in order to get my stuff asap?

wizardofozone

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2014
Zelienople,Pa.
so Ive been looking at fasttech and they have such cool stuff. The price is also super low. It also seem like everyone on this forum use fasttech so, I feel a little less weary about it
I was worried about using the website so, Ill be using my debit card vs credit card.

Is there any advice about this website? Like what should I buy? what should I not buy? Or what should I look out for in order to get my stuff asap?

Hello amanda ... best advice I can give is that you first decide and consider the 35 days on average waiting time for your item ... Sometimes as far as I'm concerned, the $6 to $10 savings isn't worth the wait ... I'm guilty of actually ordering from them then buying it local as well ! As far as what to buy or not buy, I'm a bit confused by the question ... I've been of the opinion that most items people order from them were already viewed Stateside and it's the price difference alone that sways them to order from overseas as the items themselves are mostly identical unless its an item with a cloning history.

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada

Unless their description of an item includes the word 'authentic' in it, it will be a clone.

If you buy clones, do some research on exactly the one you're looking at. Fasttech sells the same product from multiple manufacturers and some are pretty bad.

I've always paid through Paypal.

And as has been mentioned already, if the item is not marked 'in stock' it can take quite a while for them to be in stock again.

It's been a while since I bought from them, but I think I picked the shipping option that cost a couple of bucks. Still takes 3 weeks anyway, but I believe it's faster than the free ship option.

Good luck :)

sawlight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
Kansas
I'd use PayPal, over putting my debit card out there.
Yup, use the Paypal option, easy!
Best thing with Fasttech, order it, forget about it, then when it shows up it's like Christmas! They aren't fast at all, but they are legit and the prices are great if you buy enough gear.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Alot of us here have had very good success ordering from Fasttech.A few key things to remember with them,is 1) If it says style,then it's a clone,which is not always a bad thing,but just remember that so you don't order something you think is authentic,then find it's not.2) There is no Asap with Fasttech haha,if the item is in stock,it usually ships next day,but on average will take usually 8-10 days,but i have had orders take a month after they were shipped,it all depends on the postal service and customs as to how fast you get it.3) If it says ships in xx days,it may ship in that time frame,and may not.I had an item once that said ships in 5 days,after 5 days it said ships in 3 days,then changed back to 7 days.Long story short,that item took a month before it finally got shipped,then took 2 weeks to get to me.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I use Paypal and expect 8-10 days on products that are in stock, sometimes a week more. They have good return policies unlike many Chinese vendors. Reading the reviews on an item you like can be very helpful so you can see the pluses and minuses of any item that's been out for a bit.

numbskull

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
SoCal
Everyone here has given great advice. I'll just reiterate theirs-

Use paypal, its hassle free and is safer (IMO) than using debit/credit cards. (I actually got a PayPal just to order from FT, granted it comes in handy for a ton of other services as well. You won't regret opening the act!)

Buy whats listed as "In stock" if you are looking for a quicker delivery (Quicker is a relative term when it comes to FT.)
If you are making a large order with a mix of "In stock" items and "ships in X days" try breaking them up into smaller orders. ie- All items listed as "In stock" in one order, all items listed "Ships in X days" in another order.

Remember, if it says "Authentic" it is, and if it says "Styled" it's a clone.

I like to read reviews, especially if I'm buying a clone. Considering that there are often multiple clones of one item, read reviews and get the one that you feel most comfortable after you have researched the options.

Lastly, when you place an order, you're better off forgetting about it. If it comes early, it'll be a nice surprise. Otherwise, in few weeks (Sometimes quite a few!) you have vape mail you forgot about. And that in and of it self is a nice surprise!!

Good luck on your Fasttech journey! Cheers!

Last edited:

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

I have bought from Fasttech many times.

You can also pay with Pay PAL so they don't get a card number

Once upon a time i bought tge wrong Kayfun bases. I went back in and canceled part of my ordee and they refunded my money for those bases tge very same day.

I would recommend buying attys buf not mods or batteries.

Things can happen being shipped hslf way around the World

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Even if they say it's "in stock", it might not be in stock.

Look at how many days it will take to ship to better gauge that. I bought a K'fun that never made it.

Though, I have a Paypal credit to but more fasttech gear :)

I ordered three attys that was in stock.

The attys failed on inspection. Fasttech notified me they failed inspection so i had to wait for the next shippment or cancel my order

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
I do rolling orders, as soon as I get let's say some wire in I'll place another order and it will be in when I need it..

If you're going to use the free shipping 20-40 days is my average and order the items all separate.

Make sure items are in stock or ships next day if you want them a little quicker.

e-packets is usually a decent shipping upgrade I've gotten orders in 8 days.

I almost always have a Fasttech order on the go. Waiting on some battery wraps and screws right now...

As for credit cards I trust them.

IanH

May 24, 2016
Great prices! Like others have mentioned, always order in stock items. They tend to keep bumping up the expected arrival dates on back ordered items.
If it's something I need fast, I don't bother with them. I usually use them to stock up on supplies, such as building equipment and various back up parts. I once waited three months for a mod I had ordered and finally just cancelled, took the credit, and bought other stuff. So much good stuff!
Oh, and I don't buy liquids from them. The quality is lower grade stuff and leaks all over your package most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread