Think my wife needs to become a member here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Dee

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Orange Park FL
Seems like we are drifting apart since I've started vaping.

For example:
She calls me just a few minutes ago...something about a "hot water heater". Haven't heard of that device before, and Google isn't helping.

So I asked her "Is that a carto tank mod or a CE2 based one?" Dead silence.

I go on to explain "If it's a carto tank mod, you need to pre-fiil the carto. If it's a CE-2, then you may have to occasionally tip it forward to get the juice to wick."

So she starts screaming "It's leaking all over the garage!"

"Oh!", I says. "Sounds like you've over-filled it! Get one of my syringes and suck as much juice out of it as you can. That stuff costs money, you know?"

She sounds a little unhappy...muttering incoherently, so I toss her a bone, you know? "Honey, this isn't like smoking, so we really don't have to do it in the garage. We can pretty much vape anywhere in the house."

*dial tone*

So I'm hoping that getting here on the forums here might get us talking the same language again. Wish me luck!

Jay Dee

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2012
Orange Park FL
Okay...quick update for everybody...

I get home after work and see a truck pulling away from our house. Walk in the house and the wife has her chest all puffed out, telling me "I called in a professional!". I'm like "What? It couldn't wait till I got home?" Guess not...

So she starts telling me what the guy did (She was calling him "the effing plumber"...I think it's a forum name or something...again, Google fails me). Apparently he "flushed the tank" and "tightened some fittings". Recalling that she alluded to him being a professional, I asked what the damage was. "400 dollars and change, because it was an emergency call", she replies. As my daughter puts it..."O.M.G."

I walked out of the room stunned. I hear her calling her mom on the phone as I shut the door to my man cave.

Joke is on her though. The money she spent means she isn't going to get the gold plated ProVari for our anniversary...

On a side note, though...Thinking about starting a side business. If people will pay 400 dollars just to have their tank emptied of e-juice and the tank connection to thier PV tightened....shew! I can do that!!! I mean, I'm pretty sure this wasn't "the effing plumber"s full time job either, cuz he was driving a RotoRooter truck. LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread