Getting My Wife Started on Electronic Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
I'm going with my latest list, adding swedishfish's suggestions at Good Prophets (though Delrin drip tip) and eliminating the Ming drip tip.

...good deal, you can drive yourself crazy with all the options available...the main thing is get a PV in her hands and get started...all else will iron itself out as y'all go forward............
madjack:2cool:

Gristle

ECF Veteran
May 13, 2011
Kentucky
Darn. Liberty-Flights is out of the Riva 510 Carto Deluxe Starter kit. Ugh. I've sent them an email. Everything else on my list has been ordered.

You could order the e-Power from CCV instead of the Riva: Crystal Clear Vaping

Every order of cartomizers I've received from CCV included a syringe.

jodalls

Moved On
Sep 15, 2011
NJ
www.bloogplanet.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered Supplier Associate

CathyfromOhio

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Ohio
I recently went with a “Go-Go” from Go-goUSA and have never been more satisfied. Starter kits are not very expensive and the batteries last all day and the cartomizers hold 3ml, which is a lot. Eric also sells everything needed for the Go-Go including ejuice. He's a great guy to work with and will gladly answer any questions you may have. It's truly a one-stop shop.

Liberty Flights has the Riva Deluxe Carto starter kits back in stock. I'll be buying one soon. However, I also noticed that they have the Riva UNC - claiming a much bigger battery. Is this option worth considering?

Since I bought all of my other supplies from other vendors on Sunday, I want to make this purchase today so everything arrives about the same time and I can get my wife vaping.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Liberty Flights has the Riva Deluxe Carto starter kits back in stock. I'll be buying one soon. However, I also noticed that they have the Riva UNC - claiming a much bigger battery. Is this option worth considering?

Since I bought all of my other supplies from other vendors on Sunday, I want to make this purchase today so everything arrives about the same time and I can get my wife vaping.

The big battery is nice but I don't know how your wife will feel about it. The pictures of the Riva are really deceiving. It's not really as big as it looks. Getting up in bigger batteries, bigger cartos it starts to get pretty big. After she's been vaping awhile she probably won't care.

I'd see how she does with the regular riva with the cartos. If she likes vaping (and I bet she will) it's not a bad idea to pick up an extra battery and even an extra charger. When you do that, get a bigger battery.

Good idea. The Sharpie size Riva will probably be a stumbling block as it is.
The big battery is nice but I don't know how your wife will feel about it. The pictures of the Riva are really deceiving. It's not really as big as it looks. Getting up in bigger batteries, bigger cartos it starts to get pretty big. After she's been vaping awhile she probably won't care.

I'd see how she does with the regular riva with the cartos. If she likes vaping (and I bet she will) it's not a bad idea to pick up an extra battery and even an extra charger. When you do that, get a bigger battery.

madjack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2011
Central Louisiana
...on size...I rarely use the cone which comes with the kits...with the batt in hand, thumb on button, all that is sticking out of my hand is the carto w/drip tip...that is about 2"s of ciggy sized items showing...I can slide it all down in my hand, with middle finger on button and all showing is the drip tip...excellent for stealth vaping..y'all will see what I mean when you get your units.......
madjack:2cool:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Good idea. The Sharpie size Riva will probably be a stumbling block as it is.

She can always pick up a 510 down the road for going out. This can get very expensive! It's very small, like a cigarette and it can use the same cartomizers and atty as the ego (except not LR cartos).

I use it when I go to the gym, throw it in my bag or when I walk the dog. I like it, just don't like the short battery life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread