Another thumbs up for NT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDC123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2014
The Blue Grass State, USA
Premium, boutique, top shelf or whatever clever name you apply to more expensive eliquids, I am one of those who really doubts that the juice can possibly stand up to the hype. Why you ask? Because I ordered plenty of supposed great stuff that I found really weak and boring. That or the flavor was so "there" that it was too much and was unpleasant.

I've tried a lot of juice. I do the DIY thing too but I've never produced anything outstanding. Some of it was ok and some of it was on par with what I expect when I order those more bargain priced juices.

Most of the stuff I've ordered lately is steeping. With the Nicoticket stuff that isn't necessary. The born on date for most of the eliquid I ordered was literally months ago...crazy. I'm sure the flavor profile changes some still once you start opening it regularly but...

The complexity and strength of every flavor I've gotten from NT was a rare experience I've only enjoyed with one other juice. Finally, some juice that could compete with the BB and GJ from AV. The juice just keeps revealing something more as I go through it.

I place my order online and within minutes an out of state phone call comes in. I run a small business from home and I get so many solicitations that I don't answer out of state calls I don't recognize. It's "Clark" from NT thanking me for my order and encouraging me to call if I have any questions. That NEVER happened before.

I ordered nine flavors. From mailbox to my drippers was less than five minutes. It seems people either love or hate the custard and vanilla in NT eliquid. It is different but I'm loving it. I can actually taste the difference between this and most of the eliquid I have tried. No weak or chemical flavor. I can tell someone put a lot of work into crafting something really special. I didn't think I would be one of "those guys" but here I am proclaiming the superiority of this line of eliquid. Oh well.

Strawnilla- I like strawberry and cream liquid, this is a different take on it though. It's more of a custard and strawberry, delicious. The strawberry itself seems pretty neutral to me, not tasting "ripe", "Candy" or "fresh" as some describe other strawberry and cream eliquid. There is plenty of strawberry there but it's not all in your face. It's more a compliment to the flavor I already love in several NT eliquids. It's not a "traditional" bright strawberries and whipped cream kind of flavor. It's a deeper, darker, thicker almost murkier kind of flavor.

Frenilla- I'm not fanboy enough to know all about how NT creates their custard and vanilla flavors but this is a nice blend. It's almost, not quite but almost too much intense mouthy vanilla and custard flavor. It just keeps rolling around in your mouth and throat dishing out the flavor.

Custard's Last Stand- How to desribe it? I'm struggling to put into words the difference between all these custard/vanilla tasting juices. They have something in common but are also distinct. The thing they have in common may be a dose of CLS. It's nice to enjoy it all by itself and taste it fully on it's own.

Creme Brulee- I swear I can almost taste the burnt sugar top crust on this one. It's not unpleasant at all but it's there. To me this liquid tastes exactly like the dessert. A nice mouth feel from this one too.

Absolute Creme Brulee- Wow, similar to the CB but something deeper and more complex is going on. I taste something different between consecutive vapes with this liquid. There is a very subtle bite in there, probably from the tobacco. I don't taste it every vape but when I do it's a nice attention getter. This one is really fun, it's a bit different from vape to vape.

Grandma's Cinnamon Danish- My first few sessions with this liquid the cinnamon was really dominant, not quite unpleasantly overpowering but very present. The cinnamon is settling down a bit now and it tastes well, like a cinnamon roll. You can almost feel the sticky icing and warm bread in your mouth.

Wakonda- How about a nice tobacco punch in the throat with a little coffee and cream. Want some throat hit? This will certainly provide that. This one supposedly changes with time and I'm looking forward to the coffee coming out more. I like it as is but I can taste flavors in there that it will be fun to taste come out to the forefront with some time. I'm not a big throat hit person but the flavor redeems this one.

Virus- A midly sweet very pleasant tobacco flavor dominates a host of more subtle flavors. I expect this one to change with some time and be very interesting. While it is it's own unique flavor it reminds me of the kind of complexity I've always enjoyed from BB and GJ. I really, really like this one. I've already ordered another bottle.

Gravity- The Mountain Dew slushy from Taco Bell flavor is there in droves. I don't like the drink and this offering from NT is not one I enjoy a lot. The flavor is there in droves if you like this kind of flavor but this one simply isn't a flavor that I personally enjoy a whole lot. Maybe it will change with time. I doubt it's going to change enough that I start liking it. It's just not my kind of flavor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread