The Mad Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
:toast:Take a seat. Have a vape. Grab a drink. Enjoy yourself. Chill out a little. This is The Mad Lounge!:toast:

So what's everyone vaping on right now? I have an Aqua on The Cronus, a Kayfun on The Beast and a Valkyrie Clone. vaping some Space Jam Astro, Five Pawns Gambit and Lion Head Blueberry. And my poison this morning is.....coffee. How about you guys?

Jan 31 Vape Setup.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: victoria zhou

Slobalt7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Murika
I am running the Brass Sentinel Clone in my sig and my heads rotate between an AGA-T2 running .8 ohms single coil right now, Smok Tech Mini Octopus running .4 single coil, and a Smok Octopus modified by Miles(of MV hope mills) running at .3 single twisted. I also have a clear Trident that just came in today but the cap is cracked so I am waiting on the seller to get back to my email(that I sent a few minutes ago. Lol). Once we figure the course of action I am thinking quad micro 28G on a cotton bed.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I am running the Brass Sentinel Clone in my sig and my heads rotate between an AGA-T2 running .8 ohms single coil right now, Smok Tech Mini Octopus running .4 single coil, and a Smok Octopus modified by Miles(of MV hope mills) running at .3 single twisted. I also have a clear Trident that just came in today but the cap is cracked so I am waiting on the seller to get back to my email(that I sent a few minutes ago. Lol). Once we figure the course of action I am thinking quad micro 28G on a cotton bed.

I've been seeing those clear caps pop up all over the place recently and they look pretty sweet. And good luck with the quad coil! It's gonna be hot, and you're gonna go through about 20mLs and 6 batteries per day lol! But the clouds are worth it. :vapor:

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I got a PM saying that I won the weekly contest. :D

I got so excited I vaped myself nicsick, please tell me this isn't a joke. I never win giveaways/lottery's.

:blink::vapor::blink:

Nope, no joke, you won! Congrats! We'll ship it all out Monday so you should get it by Thursday at the latest.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Reactions: spacekitty

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Cool Grats downInTn, I'm so glad to see a Tennessean win.

I keep looking at the mechanical mods too, just having a hard time deciding which one I want. I think I want a Magneto. I know I want a magnetic bottom button (don't like springs). Just want a telescopic, brass with ss trim and it seems that the Magneto fits that but I'd really want one that I can kick on a 18650 batt. It's hard to find one though that I can afford.

Wonder if The EHPro Nzonic is as good as what I hear the Magneto is?

Last edited:

downInTn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Tennessee
I am waiting on a stainless stell Nemesis Clone. I have never used a mod before so I may be asking questions when I get it! I do not know anything about them really, but I have heard alot of things about them, and they are cool looking!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

The Nemesis seems to be very popular. Keep us posted :)

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
I am waiting on a stainless stell Nemesis Clone. I have never used a mod before so I may be asking questions when I get it! I do not know anything about them really, but I have heard alot of things about them, and they are cool looking!

I just got one of these about a week ago, was the same as You never had a mech before, Youtube is loaded with vids. But still any questions just ask I'll help if I can, I'm sure others will too.
Don't be intimidated by all the pieces. Once You figure out whats going on it's easy.

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC

I made a video awhile back specifically for people interested in getting into mech mods. Check it out:

Mechanical Mod and Battery Safety - YouTube

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Thanks for the video link. I know nothing about mods, and this nemesis clone is my very first one. The video was very helpful. I am looking at some batteries for it on Madvapes. I sent a message to Madvapes asking if EH Protected 18650 Battery, 3000mAh ( http://www.madvapes.com/eh-protected-18650-battery-3000mah.html ) will fit my nemesis clone and go well with it. I am really liking this mod. It is so cool looking, and even with the used battery that was given to me it hits awesome!

Reactions: CaptNutz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread