Why some people hate the Atlantis and Subtank. A satirical poke at vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danbrooks2k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
Pensacola, Florida
OP,

Your problem is that because you use the Atlantis, you now have far too much time on your hands. And, instead of doing something constructive (like a mature person would), you decide to you're going to play-up. Play-up just like a bored, spoilt, attention seeking, eight year old who has always had everything done for them.

Heck, the reason you use the Atlantis is because if you were ever faced with the task of building your own coils, you'd end up in a complete tangle of wire and the emergency services would need to be called to cut you free!

And don't get me started on the thought of you making your own juice... Ha! I wouldn't trust you to make a glass of orange squash. (Even if someone else had already measured out the juice concentrate and water in separate containers and told you to simply add one to the other) Nicotine solution? You? *shudder*

Enjoy your time on easy street while you can, my friend. Because come the day that the powers-that-be decide to ban all your fancy pre-made coils and fancy pre-made juice, you'll find yourself up that proverbial creek without a paddle.

And me? You'll find me, safe, in my single-wide, vaping my homemade juice, on my homemade coils, laughing my socks off!

You have a good day now... ;)

[written in the same sense of friendly ribbing as original post was :D]

Sir, I happen to be a paramedic. I have never had a problem cutting myself out of a big ball of Kanthal or treating self induced nicotine poisoning!

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
Sir, I happen to be a paramedic. I have never had a problem cutting myself out of a big ball of Kanthal or treating self induced nicotine poisoning!

It's Ma'am... ;) And I know full well what your actual job is. I was taking the mickey, my dear. Not a single word of it was meant. (ok... nothing except the bit about you having a good day)

Last edited:

Cowboy192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Cardiff, uk
cargocollective.com
Just like a brit trying to take an american Icon like Charlie Chaplin from the Americans who invented him...

Ok behave, your all descended from the scots (and I'm Scottish not British, bit like calling an American a Canadian) and the times of the highland clearances, besides I was going to go with miss marples finest but didn't think you would know who that was lol

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
There is a distinct lack if hipsters and/or those that wear wool hats as fashion accessories in this rant.
9edcf5bdcb002439dbc9762cae1f9b53.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread