The " BUZZ " VariVolt Pv's coming SOON !

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Check out the " Buzz " Variable Voltage PV coming next month.
This is the Next Generation PV for the experienced or inexperienced Vaper , it allows complete control over the Flavor Throat Hit and tempurature of your vaping !

Tune it to the Flavors you use , make them perfect tasting like they were meant to be .

Tune it to the atomizer you use for the perfect throat hit and temperature .

Tune them both for the BEST vaping of your life .

The Variable Voltage gives you complete control of the Power/voltage applied to the atomizer .

Coming Soon Mid May

Thanks
BuzzKill

Available colors !!

Last edited:

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
8952d1272573880-buzz-varivolt-pvs-6-colors-color-chart2.jpg

Better pix

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
It should take almost any variation of 16340 type batteries , protected non-protected , I also use Cr123's .
With cr123's they limit the max voltage output to around 5 volts ( not a bad thing , I vape @ 4.3 to 5 volts all the time ! ) the spring can be stretched to accommodate shorter batteries .
The spring is replaceable as well .

The Buzz is reverse voltage protected, so putting batteries in backwards wont hurt a thing.

Also it has over current protection so a shorted atty or shorted anything will not hurt it or you ! this limits the maximum current to the output ( a Dead short on a unprotected device will try to draw the max current from the batteries. )

1 more thing the LED is DUAL color Red/Blu the color combo changes with the voltage applied to the atomizer ! more blue = higher voltage. if the LED is RED without the switch being pressed that is the LOW BATTERY indicator.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
Guys I am BORED waiting for the parts so I can get this damn thing going , I have been testing my Beta units for about 5 weeks , the PCB circuit works as advertized and you can dial it into ANY atomizer ( I have some that have partially shorted and I just adjusted the voltage to get them working again , @ 2 ohms or so )
ANyhow 5cardstud did the Beta test for me and He seemed to like his !

All of the Beta testers were GREAT to work with and really helped A LOT in the development of the Buzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread