Could not wait another day

Status
Not open for further replies.

portguy

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Portugal
Yes. It may be a little soon...but heck:

As soon as international orders were available i had to order my Buzz.

I own what i think is one of the best mods available: a GGTS. I am vaping exclusively on my Buzz @ 4,5 volts and i think this is the spot (i also think Mike knows this).

Now.. it takes a very special PV to corner the GGTS. All i can say is that it has been cornered. For the last 24 hours i could not take my eyes or my hands from the Buzz. Sure it is not as good looking as the GGTS but on a daily use it is more friendly as it will not need a twice-a-week polish. By no means is it ugly. In fact i like the clean cut design.

One thing that i really appreciate is button at the top. All my other mods have bottom buttons (well...the eGo is not a mod IMO) and i feel a lot more comfortable with a top button.

Where the Buzz leaves no space for competition is in the versatility of the variable voltage feature. This is by far the most innovative feature on mods. It is so sweet to have the perfect vape. Every time. Till the last draw. This is an amazing feature at par with the safety measures taken by Mike. For those with an eGo the feel is just the same. Vapor never decreases till the batteries are dead...but now at 4,5 volts..or 5,5....or whatever you feel its best.

The Buzz also cornered all my HV and LR atties. I can vape on a regular atty at 4,5 volts with maximum balance of throat hit/vapor/ flavor. In fact never my Tasty Vapor juices have been this tasty and vaporous to my full satisfaction. Of course i can increase TH and vapor at (for me personally) the cost of flavor. But that is a matter of choice. This makes the Buzz a multi-user friendly PV. It suits all needs and tastes without prejudice.

I am not used to review anything nor is this a review. It is what i feel about my new Buzz.

As a 1st generation product it can only get better and it is hard to imagine a better experience but i'm sure the Buzz will be here to impress me even more.

Now...i want a 510 cap. I am getting used to the looks of the Buzz with a 901-510 adapter and that cannot be! MmmmM.

A very special thank you to Mike and all of you that influenced me into buying it.

Hats off Buzz!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread