Tell Mrs V that the medics are comin
accident07.gif
they will fix her up lickity splitity :blink: yup

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Here are the winners!!! Runners up, please PM me your choice of flavors with your ratio and nic preferences, and I will get the order placed for everyone's choice tomorrow. Also include your mailing and email addresses so I can forward you the order notifications when I get them. Go to Welcome to Copper Creek - Online Store to paruse the selection of the best juices you will ever taste.

Antia, You win first place. You dont need to send me anything. I will PM you the gift certificate code shortly.

Runners up, in no particular order:

Im sure you all notice that there are more than one runner up. The reason is, I was so impressed with all of the entries, I couldnt say no to any of these. And the fact that I intend to use elements from each of these entries in the final design.

Thank you guys so much for some great designs. I hope you all enjoy whatever Copper Creek juice you choose!!!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
What happened to the idea you said you were gonna try to get together?!

And of course I will be sharing it!!! It wont be as soon as I would like it to be. Ive got to siphon off vaping funds to save for the ink fund. But it will be shared!!!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
View attachment 75575 OMG !! Thank You ! Can't believes I won dis with all the other Sweet Ideas here ! :D And I have developed anutter troubles now.....dat guy Bueller whoever he is ...is chasing me now ! see ?→ View attachment 75576 ← I can't run fast and I dunno what I'ma gonna do !! 8-o

Really, Thanks Again :) and I wanna see the final tat too please :)

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
efirdj, thanks for a fun, challenging contest! We all want to see the final tat, so please, no matter when you get it snap a pic for our curiousity! Appreciate the acknowelgment but just viewing others ideas was compensation enuff!

IT, my self-taught skills don't always live up to my visions, so I know where you're coming from. Thanks for the kind words!

ANITA: You deserve a win if for nothing else than the entertainment factor!!!!! Not a day goes by that you don't tickle my funny bone or bring me to downright tears of laughter. MonkeyMomma, you are high on my list of favorite ECF'ers!

Congrats to all who took time to participate............ these contests are not just for prizes but are what make us a close community.

Spartan8029

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2011
Wichita, KS
Sorry my phone auto correct sucks. I meant to say Congrats everybody, not contests, LOL!

That's pretty cool AG, I might have to get you to draw me a design, only Army oriented :p Nice job to all the artists who submitted their drawings, I am horrible at drawing stick figures so I can only imagine the time it takes to do someting with actual talent.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
TheJack, I got your order in last night, so it should be headed your way today. CalamityJan and x5150x, I need a PM with your choices and preferences!!!

And youve gotta let me know what you think of Copper Creek!!! Dont forget that Copper Creek's House Blend was voted ECF's 2011 Juice of the Year!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread