Tattoo Design Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
:ohmy: Ut-ohhh :ohmy: Dis old Broad just got another year older with the new year ya know ! :unsure: Kinda makes one move lil slower. Have you seen my dentures :confused: can't draw nuttin without my teeth ! :laugh::laugh::laugh: On another note....Happy New Years to you and Mrs. Efirdj !! :D
:lol::lol::lol:

Just dont mistake your dentures for a set of wind up chattering teeth!

Happy new years to you too AG! Thank you!!!

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

Just dont mistake your dentures for a set of wind up chattering teeth!

Happy new years to you too AG! Thank you!!!
:laugh: Even if I find them tonight , they're gonna chatter cuz it's to be 25° here in florida in my neck of the woods tonite !! :D Hope I don't put my husbands in by mistake cuz then I'll be an old Broad that talks like a man ! :laugh::laugh: omg :facepalm:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →

somethings wrong with you!!!! but in a good way!
s0232.gif
....I mean :?: uhmmm..guess that's why I have a free pass
bus.gif
on this here short bus ? :blink: and all dis time I thought it was cuz the driver like the looks a dis here old broad :unsure:

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Today is the day folks!!! Still some time to get last minute entries in, but the cut off is 11:59 EST TONIGHT!!!! Winner will be announced tomorrow as soon as I get a chance to get on the computer. But due to my own unforeen stupidity, the runner up's bottle of juice will not be able to be ordered for as much as a week. I apologize DEEPLY for the delay. I already have the gift certificate code for the winner, so there will be no delay beyond my schedule tomorrow.

If you arent submitting an entry, PLEASE take the time to go back through the thread and "like" your favorite design!!! If you are browsing from a phone, just make a post with the post number you are voting for and it will be tallied in accordingly.

Again, I am very sorry for the delay of ordering the runner up's bottle, but it WILL be ordered as soon as I can. PROMISE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread