Tank Recommendation?

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
If you go through the ratings there's a lot in the comments which would indicate what they offer are clones - not fitting straight on the mod, loose airflow ring and the airholes all being the same size, though indeed nautilus coils do fit.

If you are looking for an authentic cheapy that'll run on Nautilus Mini coils , still has Pyrex Glass, but doesn't have variable airflow, unless you partly block it with your finger - Aspire's K3 might do.

In UK money they come in about 6 -8 Pounds a throw.

I have a couple for emergencies and they are so cheap your heart doesn't get broken when they expire ( bad pun I know! )

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
About 3-4 years ago, I had a phone conversation with the owner of Central Vapors...about them not making it very obvious to potential buyers, that some of their products were clones. A few changes were then made to some of the items' descriptions, making it more obvious, but not all were changed.

You can easily find out what items ARE definitely clones though...here:

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
About 3-4 years ago, I had a phone conversation with the owner of Central Vapors...about them not making it very obvious to potential buyers, that some of their products were clones. A few changes were then made to some of the items' descriptions, making it more obvious, but not all were changed.

You can easily find out what items ARE definitely clones though...here:

I ordered a couple of Nautilus tanks from Central many years ago. Maybe they were out of the Nautilus because they actually sent me different Aspire tanks, Toptank?, AND they were clones. I didn't notice they were different tanks until I opened one of them. I returned them. They reimbursed me for the unopened one but not the opened one, and they refused to send the opened one back to me. I argued a little but it was a waste of time.

Never been back. Ever since then I've been warning people.

Way back they sold their clones on Ebay under a different name, but they used the same product description pages and Central was mentioned in the blurb. The comments under that seller were full of horror stories and it wasn't around for long.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
Way back they sold their clones on Ebay under a different name, but they used the same product description pages and Central was mentioned in the blurb. The comments under that seller were full of horror stories and it wasn't around for long.

A few things rang bells with me, when I read their description of the Nautilus Mini - it was a cut and paste from a review or press notice which came out when the Mini was launched - and I bought my first one in 2015 - yet the description made it sound as if it were brand new.

Your post about them selling on Ebay under a different name also reminded me of my one and only experience of buying a vape device off of that site.

As per the review the one I got never sat right on my iStick and it was prone to gurgling and flooding. It wasn't the coil which worked fine in any other Nauti - it was indeed the device which was poorly made.

Users who are viewing this thread