Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi
I found a Metal/Glass tank for the Tilemahos Armed which solves the problem with the metal threads constantly ruining the pastic tanks.

Tilemahos Armed Glas Tank

Problem is Pipeline is in Germany, and doesn't under any circumstances send to Austrians. All they could do was to reserve one for me and the advise to somehow find a German to order it for me.

I googled for days, but it seems no other shop has this item.

So please: if any german citicen is reading this, and would be willing to order one and send it to me, please let me know, and my eternal gratitude will haunt you the rest of your days[emoji2]
Off course I take all costs!!!

Thank you in advance !

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L29 mit Tapatalk
here is out new gernan shop marst!

BWG-Dampf - Shop

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
try fabvape in greece buddy

The Golden Greek

Yes, you are right... thanks for the info, but 20 euro shipping is too steep. Think I’ll have to wait until TAE is in stock again and order spare glasses together... to make the shipping a bit easier on the pocket...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yaya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Kolimbari, Chania, Crete
Yes, you are right... thanks for the info, but 20 euro shipping is too steep. Think I’ll have to wait until TAE is in stock again and order spare glasses together... to make the shipping a bit easier on the pocket...

I agree and surprised, that does seem a bit steep. Double check that shipping cost, €8 - 12 would be reasonable.:blush:

Reactions: imeothanasis

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yes number, after the production of new penelope V4, I will make a lot of missing spares for all GG constructions including curved mouthpieces for 23 and 25 Eagle

I am not sure about cybrillion 23 but the plan is to not make it soon but later

Congrats for your brand new 25 cybrillion!

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
I agree and surprised, that does seem a bit steep. Double check that shipping cost, €8 - 12 would be reasonable.:blush:

New plan... just got my 2nd TAE, along with a couple of spare glass tanks... happy with that... they also threw in some of the new fangled wire for me to try... which was nice of them...

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
New plan... just got my 2nd TAE, along with a couple of spare glass tanks... happy with that... they also threw in some of the new fangled wire for me to try... which was nice of them...

huge congrats Dont buddy!!

Reactions: NandyDC

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
yes qorax buddy. But it will not be made in bulk like all my other constructions. Just 100 pieces to join GG Proteus and only italy store will have them

Hi Imeo,

So the Proteus owners will have priority for ordering the new Penelope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: imeothanasis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread