Not open for further replies.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
Yeah, I've pretty much only used GG stuff my whole time vaping so I don't have much experience with other atties, but every time I'm around anyone else vaping I always hear a loud *PSSSCHHHHHHHHHHHHH* while I'm just silently vaping haha.

TheSneakerHoarder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
DFW
Is there any store willing to ship to the U.S. with any stock? Just spent too much time trying to get replacements and they are either not in stock or do not ship across the pond (from what I have found). Any help is appreciated, the armed is now an expensive paperweight.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions: imeothanasis

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
I'm flying to the US on Feb 23rd (from Germany).
PM me if you can't find a GG seller that ships to the US. If you find a seller here in EU that has what you want I can bring your spares with me to Cincinnati and ship them to DFW with USPS if you want me to.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
guys, some new things are coming:

solid fat center pin for GGTS
drip tip for armed without spitback protection
1,2 pin for Armed
curved mouthpiece for armed
zirconium wires: 0,30mm - 0,40mm - 0,50mm
black - blue - red glasses for armed and eagle 23 and 25mm
Cybrillion
full metal tanks with wings

already on sale:

curved mouthpiece for eagle 23mm
curved mouthpiece for eagle 25mm

Last edited:

thocig

Feb 5, 2018
1,2 pin for Armed
zirconium wires: 0,35mm - 0,40mm - 0,50mm
Hi Imeo,

great news about the 1.2 pin for the Tilemahos Armed!

As to the zr wire ... don't you offer 0.3mm anymore?
The 0.35mm wire is great to make springs but the 0.3mm is even better for custom made coils.
Another question...: in the zirconium wire and springs thread you've mentioned your wire is zr702.
Is this pure zr702 or some other steel alloyed with zr702?
Many thanks in advance!

Boris Jordan

Feb 7, 2018
Hello everyone.
I am new here and also new in in the world of GG.
After lots of research i felt in love with the Tilemahos Armed and all its inovations.
But it is very difficult to find any concrete answers to some simple questions. So I thought maybe I can get help here from some expirienced members or maybe from Imeo.
1. How long spare parts will be available for Armed? E.g. will it still be possible to get o rings or tank in a year or two?
2. Unfortunately I am still not sure if I need to be worred about PMMA. One says it is completely safe, other means that some aromas will crack the tank. There are also long lists in internet with tank killer liquids and some of them (green apple or spearmint) are my favourits. So, are there any long time expiriences with different liquids and should I be worried about it? Do I really need to go through this lists every time if I buy new aroma or liquid?
3. Because I travel a lot I would like to buy a 30mm version. Is there any chance that GG will produce 30mm glas tanks for Armed?

Thanks in advance.
Boris

Yaya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
Kolimbari, Chania, Crete
Hello everyone.
After lots of research i felt in love with the Tilemahos Armed and all its inovations.
But it is very difficult to find any concrete answers to some simple questions. So I thought maybe I can get help here from some expirienced members or maybe from Imeo.
1. How long spare parts will be available for Armed? E.g. will it still be possible to get o rings or tank in a year or two?
2. Unfortunately I am still not sure if I need to be worred about PMMA. One says it is completely safe, other means that some aromas will crack the tank. There are also long lists in internet with tank killer liquids and some of them (green apple or spearmint) are my favourits. So, are there any long time expiriences with different liquids and should I be worried about it? Do I really need to go through this lists every time if I buy new aroma or liquid?
3. Because I travel a lot I would like to buy a 30mm version. Is there any chance that GG will produce 30mm glas tanks for Armed?

Thanks in advance.
Boris
Welcome BJ. I’m sure you’ll get answers real soon :thumb:

Reactions: Boris Jordan

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hello everyone.

Thanks in advance.
Boris
hi boris, very glad to know that you love your Armed!

1. spare parts exists. Please make a search on www.fabvape.gr

2. I am not sure about these aromas because opinions are different. Some say that tanks are destryed, others say that they dont have any issue at all. Crazy world lol

3. 30mm armed is in stock. Please ask fabvape to order from me so you can buy it from there.

Boris Jordan

Feb 7, 2018
hi boris, very glad to know that you love your Armed!

1. spare parts exists. Please make a search on www.fabvape.gr

2. I am not sure about these aromas because opinions are different. Some say that tanks are destryed, others say that they dont have any issue at all. Crazy world lol

3. 30mm armed is in stock. Please ask fabvape to order from me so you can buy it from there.
Wow. Thanks for the fast answer.
1. Actualy I asked if spare parts will be available in the future. For example if an o ring or the tank breaks in 1 Year.
2. True :)
3. Here I am asking if you plan to produce a 30mm tank made of glas for Armed. Currently I see only 22 and 23mm glas tanks but not 30mm

Thanks

Boris Jordan

Feb 7, 2018
1. of course there will be spares. I am making spares even for GGTS that was made 9 years ago.

Ah, sorry about my wrong answer. No, there will be no glass tanks for 30mm armed, really sorry
Wonderful, thanks a lot. A bit sad about missing 30mm glass tank, but ok, it's your decision...
One more question.
There is a O-Ring Set available for Tilemahos Armed (Tilemahos Armed O-Ring Set)
But I don't understand if it contains an O Ring for 30mm tank.
Thanks

Boris Jordan

Feb 7, 2018
it has to be another item that says Tilemahos Armed fat o-rings. If you dont see it better contact to the seller boris :)
Looks like its not available in Germany (yet).
Thanks for quick and clear answers. Still unsure about PMMA and specific liquids but will report if the tank melts :)

alanbt58

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2014
United Kingdom
Looks like its not available in Germany (yet).
Thanks for quick and clear answers. Still unsure about PMMA and specific liquids but will report if the tank melts :)
Hi guys sorry if this is the wrong place to discuss this. I have lots of spare parts for tilemahos v1, v2/x that are taking up space, so if you need spare parts maybe I can help. I also have spare parts for esterigon, and a complete esterigon. I also have 3 complete tilemahos v2 21mm shined and 1 complete 22mm tilemahos v2. Some brass parts for the tilemahos and the esterigon. PM me if I can help

Boris Jordan

Feb 7, 2018
Hey Guys, I have one more question.
Does anyone of you has an experience that Tilemahos tastes completely different than other tanks with same aroma?
An Example:
Liquid: 70/30 base with OMG aroma, basically strawberry cream taste. So in all my tanks, e.g. Nautilus it taste like the package says - strawberry cream. But in my Tilemahos the vape is enjoyable but there is absolutely no strawberry taste. I can't say Tilemahos is worse than Nautilus. It is more like the vape has completely different taste in these two devices... This is what I can't understand.
Btw I am using Tilemahos in springomizer mode with 0,30mm SS coil.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread