Switching from pod system to mod. Need advice for choosing

suribaki

Jan 22, 2024
Hi!
I am pretty new in vaping, so need some advice from masters.

A little vaping autobiography:
My first device that i got from a friend of mine was Nevoks Feeling X . This device died in short time by several times leaking on a circuit.
Next time i bought myself Geekvape B100 Aegis Boost Pro 2 (this chinese names, jaja) which i currently using. Device is fine, but i've encountered problem getting P-Series coils and tanks for the device (that is the main problem). It became expensive and hard to find, so it came to me that it's time to get mod with rebuildable atomizer.

What i am looking for from the future hardware:
- more vapor
- more taste
- nicotine non-relevant, vaping nicotine-free liquids
- tank should contain at least 3-5ml

So i've made a little market research and found these devices suitable for me:
Lost Vape Thelema Quest 200 / voopoo drag 4 / Geekvape Aegis Legend

Among atomizers i think Dead Rabbit RTA v2 or 3 looks nice.

What would you suggest? Any advice appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: DPLongo22

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
It sounds to me like one of them might be “liquid resistant”. GeekVape has a waterproof battery case and pcb. I had one where the space between the screen and its cover eventually filled with juice. Still worked. The mod doesn’t do much for flavor and output though. The atty does that. If you get a kit you get a mod and an atty, but a 510 connector is a 510 connector. You can put any 510 atty on a 510 mod. With pod stuff they’re not components, but with other stuff they are. I don’t know what atty comes with what mod in a given kit. If you buy mod only it may not come with an atty at all and you’ll have to buy one seperately. If you like dead rabbits though you may want a squonk mod. Dead rabbits come with a squonk pin. They work by having a hole through the 510 center pin and “squonking” juice from a reservoir in the mod up to the atty. they tend to be big because the reservoir is generally as big as one battery.
I’ve been quite impressed with the vandyvape pulse2 2021/6 which is a single 21700 battery squonk mod. Has about a 10ml internal reservoir. I modded mine by adding an AirTag. Used it twice so far. (The AirTag. The thing paid for itself in days) So you get your dead rabbit RDA, but it works like a tank. Mostly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Falconeer

Jack sparrow

Feb 5, 2024
Hi!

My first device that i got from a friend of mine was Nevoks Feeling X . This device died in short time by several times leaking on a circuit.
Next time i bought myself Geekvape B100 Aegis Boost Pro 2 (this chinese names, jaja) which i currently using. Device is fine, but i've encountered problem getting P-Series coils and tanks for the device (that is the main problem). It became expensive and hard to find, so it came to me that it's time to get mod with rebuildable atomizer.

- more vapor
- more taste

Thanks in advance.
Hi!

- more vapor
- more taste

Thanks in advance.
Hi!

- more vapor
- more taste

Thanks in advance.
I have been using voo poo pods

Users who are viewing this thread