Need advice for simple vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.
.......................................Hey man !.

Get her a handful of automatic cig-a-likes. Won't have a problem with constant charging or refilling. Just switch when one runs out. It's the only solution !. You're going to need a minimum of three to cover the charging time of the used ones. But the more you have means less use of each will preserve the life of the batteries

When i used cig-a-likes i accumulated 16 in total. A cool 10cm long in a chrome finish. I've still got them knocking about in a box with all my other vaping stuff.

Hmm ok, that's first hand experience. Thanks for that. But i have to bypass all these crap in the market. Therefore i have got many good advices from you all. That is why i signed in this big community!

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
...my wife wants to quit smoking cigarettes and now it's up to me, to get a simple but good e-cig for her. My devices are not small enough and they are too difficult for her. I hope you can give me an advice...

Most new quitters would have difficulty with Mods, especially a lady. And for the initial days/months there'd just be no need for a 3rd generation e-Cig device (aka "Mods/APV")... a 1st generation cig-a-like is good enough, OR at best a 2nd generation one (the "Pen Styles"). That's b'coz of ease of use/refill, portability, inconspicuous vaping, similarity to the old habit of dangling the device between our lips or fingers etc. And being not used to gushing heavy smokes (no cigarette does, hoping s/he wasn't a Hookah/Sheesha smoker) - a Mod could be an 'overkill', IMHO.

That said, if cig-a-likes r the way to go, we need to tread that path cautiously. B'coz many in the market r duds, vis-a-vis vape-time on the battery, TH, construction of their PCCs, overall satisfaction of intake AND especially their 'after-sales-service' (believe me, u'd need it). B'coz, if the first selection is wrong, it'd be difficult to 'quit' altogether.

Many of the opinions/choices/selections offered by posters here (reg. a nice cig-a-like) is true & correct. However, being there, having done them AND being a considerably serious erstwhile smoker myself (PAD of B&H) I chose the Joyetech eRoll. Needless to say, "I'm more than happy/satisfied and am not looking into a Mod in the near future". And many of us here would vouch for it.

The eRoll is a next-generation cig-a-like. Slim, trim, smart, gives a full-day* and is a "tank system". Pls check PBusardo's Youtube Review on it here and u'd know what I'm talking about.

Think about it!

Where to get: Joyetech's official distributors list in Germany is here.

Last edited:

alicuben

Mar 19, 2013
USA
Thanks so much for all information.
17.jpg

01.jpg
28.jpg
05.jpg

Shoequeen2013

Mar 20, 2013
A, A
Hi, I'm fairly new to vaping and was looking for something more girly too and went for the Joyetech eRoll, which can be filled with juice. I also went for the Vapor Couture ecig (made by V2), which uses cartomizers, because it had the bling tip thing going on!! My favourite is definitely the eRoll, I love it! I don't want to give up smoking, just didn't want to kill myself doing it! eCigs are the way to go for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread