Not open for further replies.

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
How do you fire the button with paws?

Three forms - Human - Werewolf - Hybrid.

Me as a young just getting used to it

werewolf-funny-2.jpg

Last edited:

sandygayle77

Apr 22, 2011
North Carolina
100 mg seems to be a bit much?!?!? how much did you use to smoke when you did? Hope your diluting it....

Just wanted to let you know that I looked up more info on mixing my own e-juice and I have ordered the other supplies that I need to dilute my nicotine. I knew it was supposed to be mixed but I didn't realize that I needed to add more PG and VG to it, man I feel dumb lol. Thanks for letting me know, guess I'm lucky that I didn't get sick or die

jphilp

Verified Member
Dec 17, 2014
Auburn Hills, MI
Nothing wrong with an Atlantis tank and it pairs very well with tube mods. A 30 watt vamo v7 would cover the entire recommended range or if you thing you may move to a dripper look at the 35w V8 since it handles lower ohms. 20 watts will run the Atlantis, it is what I started with, but I have noticed that you need 25-30w with it to really bring out the flavor of some eJuice.

Swoozy

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2014

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Just wanted to let you know that I looked up more info on mixing my own e-juice and I have ordered the other supplies that I need to dilute my nicotine. I knew it was supposed to be mixed but I didn't realize that I needed to add more PG and VG to it, man I feel dumb lol. Thanks for letting me know, guess I'm lucky that I didn't get sick or die
:thumb:
No need to feel dumb, that's what we are here for. To help one another. We all just want to have the best possible experience vaping. Any questions, do not hesitate to ask. The only dumb question is the one that is Not asked... :) I figured your mix out btw. If you did 50/50 mix between the flavoring and nic, it came out to a 75/25 mix @ 50 mg/ml nic. roughly. Not as bad as the 100 mg nic but still a bit high IMO. With ordering your stuff, make sure to get a calculator so you know what type of mix you are doing. Here is the one that I use and has given me the pleasure to know what I am doing as far as my mixes go. eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator Just remember, all you have to do is ask.

sandygayle77

Apr 22, 2011
North Carolina
The box-style is generally pretty great once you get the hang of it, you can still drop them in your cup holder. Though in fairness women don't seem to be the biggest fan of the MVP switch on the side and find the istick much more comfortable to hold and use. It's biggest failings are slightly weaker build quality (it's 510 likes to strip easy, etc.), and it doesn't handle low-voltage well at all, so your floor is about 4 volts. If you're already using your Aspire BDCs at around 4V, you'd really only have an issue with things like protank 2s and such. I'd check out some female reviews on youtube to get a sense of them in your hands.

I wouldn't mess with removable batteries unless you find you really just burn through the batteries and never have enough. At the price point we're talking you're probably looking at a year & change and you're automatically adding at least $25-30 for a decent charger and battery. And I'd probably trust dropping an MVP & istick vs dropping an Ace or Vamo -- but frankly I'd trust dropping a spinner & evod the most. ;)

In additional fairness, while the MVP is pretty durable compared to some of the box mods in its bracket, your weak link if you're going to be dropping things is always going to be your 510 connector. I'm pretty sure people have committed murder with the itaste 134, and yet you drop it wrong and your connector to the tank is janked and you've got a paperweight. If you know yourself and know you're really clumsy, there's nothing wrong with shooting for cheaper redundancy.

:lol::lol: Lol this really made me laugh out loud "I'm pretty sure people have committed murder with the itaste 134, and yet you drop it wrong and your connector to the tank is janked and you've got a paperweight.". And it's so true!! it's always the 510 connector that will break right off from the slightest drop with some of the batteries that I've used in the past, especially the old ego batteries! I'm not super clumsy lol and usually mine have broken because I laid them on a table and they rolled off (guess a box mod won't do that!) and there have been a time or two that I just straight up dropped my e-cig and busted either the 510 connector or the clearomizer Back when I used the plastic ones. Anyway you gave me some very useful info to consider and I really appreciate that! I only have until Jan 5th to use my 17% off coupon code at myfreedomsmokes.com so I want to decide on a mod to order before the coupon expires. Also thanks for the advice on not messing with removable batteries, I really wasn't sure if there was a real benefit to using them. Thanks again! :thumbs:

sandygayle77

Apr 22, 2011
North Carolina
:thumb:
No need to feel dumb, that's what we are here for. To help one another. We all just want to have the best possible experience vaping. Any questions, do not hesitate to ask. The only dumb question is the one that is Not asked... :) I figured your mix out btw. If you did 50/50 mix between the flavoring and nic, it came out to a 75/25 mix @ 50 mg/ml nic. roughly. Not as bad as the 100 mg nic but still a bit high IMO. With ordering your stuff, make sure to get a calculator so you know what type of mix you are doing. Here is the one that I use and has given me the pleasure to know what I am doing as far as my mixes go. eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator Just remember, all you have to do is ask.

Awesome! Thanks so much, you are the best! :thumbs: I'm glad that I decided to join this forum, none of my friends or family vape so I have no one to discuss these things with. It looks like mixing with the PG and VG will be cheaper than just mixing with just flavor too! I shop at myfreedomsmokes, I think you mentioned them in one of your other replies, I've been buying from them for years but I'm just now getting into the DIY stuff. I'm excited to finally start learning to mix my own stuff and try out the mods. I think I am going to go with a box mod, what do you think of the Innokin iTaste MVP 20W?

sandygayle77

Apr 22, 2011
North Carolina

sandygayle77

Apr 22, 2011
North Carolina
Welcome to the fourms sandy! Can you go up to any local shops and try looking at a few diffrent devices? That may help a bit, the mvp even tho not a tube the internal battery and features would be a great mod for the next step. I used to think that box mods were silly too but now I prefer them
Thanks Swoozy! I think that I have decided to give the box mods a try. It's good to hear that you used to think they were silly but now prefer them, that gives me reassurance that I will probably end up loving them too! That's a good idea to go into local stores and see how they feel in my hand, there is a vape shop that just opened up in my town that I have not checked out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread