• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sunday June 26th - ECF Phoenix Vapors Meetup at Sun Up Brewing 1-5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
I just scheduled our next meetup! I want to see all our new faces there, please! :)

Date: Sunday June 26th (week after Fathers' Day)
Time: 1pm-5pm

Place: Sun Up Brewing Website in the Brewers' Den. If you don't know where to go, just ask the hostess when you arrive for the ECigarette meeting.
Location: 322 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85012 Map of Location
Light Rail Stop: Camelback & Central
Parking: Lots of parking in sun up's parking lot, plus street parking

Please bring liquids to share, empty bottles to take home some samples in, and any items you'd like to donate to the free raffle!

RSVP on Facebook here or in this thread! Thanks!!

Jenny

Last edited:

Erfmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
Rita and I will be there....
By the way, I ordered and will be bringing a Halo juice sampler to contribute to the raffle...I emailed John at halo and mentioned our little group, and he kindly is sending a few extra samples along with my order, to share with my fellow VIP'ers.
Pretty cool of him I think...
If you haven't tried halo juices, this will be a chance to test them out...
See you all there...

Erfmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
Will anyone there be selling starter kits of any kind? A couple of folks at bingo (yes, I play bingo. shut up.) were quizzing us about our eGo's and we mentioned ECF and the monthly meets if they were interested in learning more than we could answer. Maybe they'll drop in for a look-see.

I haven't gone to a bingo in ages...used to go...people could smoke in the bingo halls back then...man, could they fill a room with smoke.....can you vape at bingo these days?...

I don't know about the starter kits at the meet up...sorry...
Ecigsupply brought some in about 3 meets ago, but I didn't see any last time....see ya there anyway...

bingo.gif

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Me and my buddy Darwin are planning to come. My home has sort of experienced a pseudo earthquake in that I am in the middle of a substantial renovation. But I am anticipating a lull before the aftershock(s). If all goes well, I can peel away and come down. So, as of now, count me as 90+% "yes".

Sorry, don't FB or twit so this post will have to be my RSVP. :p

davelog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2011
Phoenix
www.davelog.com
I haven't gone to a bingo in ages...used to go...people could smoke in the bingo halls back then...man, could they fill a room with smoke.....can you vape at bingo these days?...
bingo.gif

They don't seem to mind - in the past, we've been semi-stealthy about it, but this last week we played out on the smoking patio because the main hall is being renovated (we play at the Italian Club) so we were openly vaping all the way thru and even spotted someone tooting on a Blu.

Hellen A. Handbasket

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2009
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Will anyone there be selling starter kits of any kind? A couple of folks at bingo (yes, I play bingo. shut up.) were quizzing us about our eGo's and we mentioned ECF and the monthly meets if they were interested in learning more than we could answer. Maybe they'll drop in for a look-see.

Dave, give Chad a call at Ecigsupply and tell him what you need. I'm sure he'd bring it along for you. We're all happy to help answer questions, so just grab up your new folks and bring them along.

Bingo...

You could always just go to Walmart!

walmart+bingo+card+1.jpg

After all... Bingo is a dangerous game! I'm not allowed to go anymore. :blush:

bingo-hall.gif

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona

I'll bring along some brand new Riva 750 kits that I was going to sell, along with some boge LR cartos to get them started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread