• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

March VIP Meeting - Sunday March 20th 1-5pm - Sun Up Brewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catwhisperer

ECF Veteran
Here we go again! We will all be getting together at Sun Up Brewing in Phoenix for our next meetup:

Date: Sunday March 20th
Time: 1pm-5pm

Sun Up Brewing Website
322 East Camelback Road, Phoenix, AZ 85012 Map of Location
Light Rail Stop: Camelback & Central
Parking: Lots of parking in sun up's parking lot, plus street parking

Please bring liquids to share, empty bottles to take home some samples in, and any items you'd like to donate to the free raffle!

I wanna see all our new faces (and the old ones too!) at this one, don't be shy! RSVP on Facebook here or in this thread! Thanks :)

Jenny​

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Jenny - I met a gentleman in the new members forum. He & his wife live in Phoenix area. Sent him a PM with links to this forum and the FB group page. He expressed interest in attending the meeting. Please help me keep an eye out for his posts. I already warned him that we are a bunch of folks that like to laugh, eat, taste juices, and have fun.

I am planning on attending the March meeting. Do you want me to bring a couple mug caddy's for raffle drawing again?

I am also bringing and assortment of 7 samples for taste testing party. They arrived today and will be nicely steeped by the meetup. I promise not to taste them before the meetup. LOL

Let me know on the mug caddy's - ok? ok.

Paula

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Sheff - Come as you as. Bring your vaping gear - as much or as little of it as you want to bring.

Bring along some empty bottles. Some of us share a 1ml samples so you can take it home and play around with it. Those empty bottle can come in handy. You might need baggies and a magic marker so you can mark what you have in those bottles.

Bring along a drip tip, if you have one. Drip Tips make is very easy to test out different juices. If you don't have one, don't worry about it. I try to bring a couple extra for people to use at the meetup.

We usually have a supplier at our meetups. They bring inventory and sell supplies at the meetup. If you are thinking you might purchase something from the supplier, bring cash or a check. If eCigSupply (Chad) is there, he can process your credit card right there on his laptop.

We usually eat something. The servers come through and take food orders whenever you want. Some people eat, chat and have to run. Some people chat, chat, eat, chat, eat, chat, chat until we get kicked out. It is very informal. Everyone is on a different time schedule and comes and goes as they need / want to.

When you enter Sun Up Brewing: walk through the restaurant, through the patio, and you will see a separate building. We are in that separate building. When I first walked in the door of Sun Up Brewing I was convinced I had the wrong address or wrong place or something. I did not recognize one person. A server pointed me in the right direction.

Hope this helps a little. Look forward to meeting you,
Paula in Arizona City

PS - Jenny usually brings along a large baggie of new sample size bottles. And she gives them to whoever needs them. So don't worry if you don't have any empty bottles to bring along. Jenny has extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread