• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Next VIP Social Gathering: April 17th, 1-5pm @ Sun Up Brewing

Status
Not open for further replies.

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Had a GRRRREEEAAATTTT time - thank you so much everyone!!! I loved finally meeting so many of you and just wish I had arrived earlier. What a great group!! Look forward to the next one!!

Hellen - YOU are cooler than Fonzie (and have better "mods" too!)!! Thank you sooooo much for contacting me back when I first signed up on ECF and inviting me to join the group!!

Have a great week all!
Happy :vapor:

pipes1

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2009
Chandler, Arizona
Great time, as allways
Especially nice to have Vicky back. (We missed our queen .)
It is easy to forget but she started this by trolling the site and finding all of the zonies she could. She set up the sub forum and got us all together, in a relaxed and unstructured fashon. Just come out for a vape and a drink. This is what it is all about and our thanks to you for your efforts.

Heading for Quibec - cold, rain and snow -- Crap!!

Later
Bob

Great to see all of you again and also meeting new faces. Sorry I got there late (my son) but at least got to hang out for a while. We have such a great community here and am proud to be part of it. Look forward to May and hope you all can come back!! Also, big props to Nebula for bringing his buddy Darwin, I think I'm going to save up for that bad boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread