Suggestions & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

PumaSpeed

Feb 7, 2012
Illinois
First I would like to say, I bought the G6 as my starter kit, and I absolutley love it!!! Been using it for about 5 days :) I would like to try the Element but you are currently out of stock on the starter kits :( Do you know when you will be getting these back in or are going to have them again? I ask becasue I notice the Element is a 510 and the G6 is a 808, and would like to add a 510 to my supplies!

Second, your juices are awesome!! (for which ones I have tried, Torque, Tribeca, Menthol Ice, Prime 15 and Smooth 8, Captain Jack, HX3, Midnight Apple ) I have let my friends try them as well and they are all like "Awesome...smooth, and full taste!". I've been referring friends who use "cheaper" brand e-cigs to get something worth their time and money!!

Third: I would love to see some swag, either T-shirts, dog tags..etc with the Halo Logo!

Final: Thank You very much for an excellent quality product and juices!!! :)

RB37
Any chance of a "true menthol"? One that has tobacco taste, like Torque 56, and has a true menthol tone to it? The three menthols you offer now are just muted to me, feels like vaping VG/PG with a slight hint of dissolved menthol crystals.
Just IMHO anyways.
Love the Tribeca!

RB, you might want to try HX3, from what I've read it seems to combine the tobacco and menthol flavor nicely. Good Luck.

KD

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
Hiya.

I'll preface this by saying I really enjoy Halo juices so the following comes as loving criticism :)

My suggestion for the next flavor of Halo isn't a new menthol, or a fruit, coffee, dessert etc... I think Halo should instead work on a new tobacco base. I've tried just about every Halo juice and the new HX3 has only enforced what I've slowly come to realize (for myself, at least): the distinctiveness of Halo's tasty, clean tobacco base can also be a drawback; that is, it is such a distinctive taste that it overpowers any other flavors you throw at it. So, for example, when I get around to tasting the new HX3, my thoughts are "maybe a little more fruity with some cooling minty menthol, but it still is mostly that basic Halo Taste."

My suggestion is to work on a less-sweet base because even the flavors you report as "dry" and less sweet still have that quite sweet undertone to me. On a good day (which is often), I'll vape a Halo juice all day; but on a bad day it comes off as too heavy and sweet for me. If I had to choose one representative word it would be cloying.

Again, these observations and suggestions come from a Halo fan only interested in seeing Halo grow and improve.

Harley Girl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ohio
Please, please expand or change your sample pack offerings. I know I can buy the individual small bottles, but I'd really like to have your tin (and of course the cost savings). That's just such great packaging and would make a great travel kit. But the flavors currently offered don't appeal to me. Half of the flavors are the same in the 2 kits currently offered. Can you change it up so they're not so similar? Give us menthol lovers our own sample pack.

My dream sample pack - HX3, Malibu, Tiki, Cool Mist, Menthol Ice, True Pure - PLEASE!

player30

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham AL

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
I asked, he said no. Rats!

Although a custom sample pack is something we would love to offer, all of our processes internally are streamlined to get orders out the door as quickly as possible. I will see if this is something we can tackle down the road, but this would be a complex task internally.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Bumping this up, because I still want bigger bottles. Come on JB!!

We'd love to offer them also, but we are concerned about quality. We rotate our stock very quickly, and I dont see too much of a market currently for the larger bottles. That being said, we could end up with liquid sitting on the shelf for longer than we feel comfortable with. Perhaps as our business grows, this is something we can offer.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Please, please expand or change your sample pack offerings. I know I can buy the individual small bottles, but I'd really like to have your tin (and of course the cost savings). That's just such great packaging and would make a great travel kit. But the flavors currently offered don't appeal to me. Half of the flavors are the same in the 2 kits currently offered. Can you change it up so they're not so similar? Give us menthol lovers our own sample pack.

My dream sample pack - HX3, Malibu, Tiki, Cool Mist, Menthol Ice, True Pure - PLEASE!

Yes, we still have a Menthol Pack in mind also. We are planning on offering additional menthol flavors in the coming months, and hope to offer a full menthol sample pack as well.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
First I would like to say, I bought the G6 as my starter kit, and I absolutley love it!!! Been using it for about 5 days :) I would like to try the Element but you are currently out of stock on the starter kits :( Do you know when you will be getting these back in or are going to have them again? I ask becasue I notice the Element is a 510 and the G6 is a 808, and would like to add a 510 to my supplies!

Second, your juices are awesome!! (for which ones I have tried, Torque, Tribeca, Menthol Ice, Prime 15 and Smooth 8, Captain Jack, HX3, Midnight Apple ) I have let my friends try them as well and they are all like "Awesome...smooth, and full taste!". I've been referring friends who use "cheaper" brand e-cigs to get something worth their time and money!!

Third: I would love to see some swag, either T-shirts, dog tags..etc with the Halo Logo!

Final: Thank You very much for an excellent quality product and juices!!! :)

Hoping to get some swag going this summer. T-Shirts, stickers, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread