Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
HALO E-LIQUID
SAMPLE PACKS & 5ML BOTTLES

Well it took us a bit longer than expected, but we now have Sample packs available for sale on the site. Like all Halo products, we wanted to ensure the quality was excellent before offering it for sale on our site. Sample packs are available in all Nicotine Levels, and are packaged in our Halo decorative tin. It includes 35ml of e-liquid and each of our flavors at only $24.99. It really is an exceptional deal and a great way to try our entire line of flavors.

At the request of our valued customers, we also have 5ML sample bottles now available in all flavors and all nicotine levels. We feel this will give many people a chance to try our e-liquid without having to invest in a full 30ml bottle.

Hope this helps, and thank you all for being such great customers.

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Thanks so much. The only thing I wish was done differently was if you had offered just the menthol and just the non-menthol offerings in separate sampler packs in addition to the all 7 flavor sampler pack. But since it's only $5 more, I went with the sampler pack instead of just purchasing 4 separate 5mL bottles of the non-menthol flavors. Plus, I couldn't use the coupon that way, as the order wouldn't have been >$20.

Cheers,

AmyB66

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
In A Padded Cell
I ordered from halo with my main objective to find the perfect menthol. I ordered the tobacco flavors for my husband. I was a menthol smoker and guess what? My favorite juice is torque, then freedom and then menthol ice. You might be surprised to find you really like something you never thought you would.
My advice is to go ahead and try them all, especially if you were a menthol smoker. Out of the entire flavor line, I only have one I cannot vape, the rest are ALL good. :)

siouxsie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Minnesota
Well thanks to the sampler pack, I was able to try all 7. I am not a menthol fan, but the Menthol Ice was nice and the other two weren't bad either. All very clean, but I can't order menthol. I'll be glad to have these for when I'm sick or allergic.

The tin they came in with foam holes to hold each of the bottles was very nice. Made a nice eGo holder as well. Overall, very pleasing packaging.

The menthols put out more vapor than the regular tobacs...I'm assuming the trade-off for the clean taste is the PG>VG in these recipes, but I would have liked more vapor out of the tobacco flavors.

I liked the Freedom and the Torque, the Freedom a bit better. I may be ordering that.

The Smooth 8 was smooth and ginger flavored. While pleasant, I have a different supplier for non-tobacco flavors.

I was really looking forward to the Bella the most. It sounded like it was right up my alley. I put 14 drops in a 510 cart, anticipating a nice evening of vanilla tobacco, cigar taste. Very clean, only cigar taste. It is nice and I will be ordering.

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
im low on fund budget and have been ordering from many suppliers..few disappointments with being adventourous choosing flavors..i hear HALO makes outstanding juice. I would love to give it a try..i really enjoy a nice smooth Vape with little throat hit. i feel comfortable around the 12mg range. I usually stick to DK-Tab (my favorite), and RY4. can you suggest any Halo flavors that are similar i would like to place an order. Thanks for your help!

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
im low on fund budget and have been ordering from many suppliers..few disappointments with being adventourous choosing flavors..i hear HALO makes outstanding juice. I would love to give it a try..i really enjoy a nice smooth Vape with little throat hit. i feel comfortable around the 12mg range. I usually stick to DK-Tab (my favorite), and RY4. can you suggest any Halo flavors that are similar i would like to place an order. Thanks for your help!

When compared to "Tobacco" flavors I don't think you can beat the Freedom or Torque 56. Both have a unique flavor that really can't be compared to anything I've tried.
Once thing I noticed early on with Halo is the consistancy of the nic content. I used to require 21mg of nic with the "chinese" suppliers but with the Halo I'm fine with 18 or 12.

If you can afford the sampler pack it's well worth the price to try all of the flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread