Black Calico-What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Just loaded up a fresh carto tank with Black Calico. 1.8mg., 1.8 ohm coil, 3.7v. First thoughts are that I like it a lot. Smooth, a little bourbon and sweet at the end. A winner!

I almost ordered some of that tonight. Got some coils and a new tank instead
but 1.8...Want some decaf?
Going back to the pix,

Hazy :smokie:

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I almost ordered some of that tonight. Got some coils and a new tank instead
but 1.8...Want some decaf?
Going back to the pix,

Hazy :smokie:

15% off sale. You can't pass it up. It's my new favorite flavor. Love it; almost finished with my 10ml sample bottle...I'm down from 2.4mg...

drthunder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2014
NY
It tastes really good. However it suffers from the problem of gunking up BVC coils within an hour giving it a terrible burnt taste. I went to the extreme of bringing my wattage down to 6 but it makes no difference. Most tobaccos i try do this. I wish more effort was put into the longevity and not just the taste.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
It tastes really good. However it suffers from the problem of gunking up BVC coils within an hour giving it a terrible burnt taste. I went to the extreme of bringing my wattage down to 6 but it makes no difference. Most tobaccos i try do this. I wish more effort was put into the longevity and not just the taste.

The juice isn't the problem; but your atty or vaping style are. I went through the whole 10ml sample bottle, then topped off my tank with Tribeca without issues.

Being someone who smoked a pipe during my Dickens Faire days black cavendish was my go to. The vanilla flavor wasn't as strong, and neither was the tobacco flavor. That being said it's not bad, but needs a stronger flavor in my opinion. It needs a strong earthy vanilla flavor. Still, I wouldn't pour out a tank if it was offered to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread