Success rate stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink Lungs

Jan 20, 2011
Lakewood, WA
Dr. Siegel has posted some impressive facts regarding the success rate of e-cigs. Unfortunately, the research is slim and therefore the findings are sporatic. Personally, I smoked for over 20years and haven't had a cigarette since I started vaping in April of 2010. Since then, I opened a store in Washington dedicated to vaporization and have found the success rate of our customers to be in the 70% range. Not everyone in that group has completely quit but they have cut back dramatically. I would recommend following Dr. Siegel's blog, "The Rest of the Story". He is a fabulous resource for pro-vaping.
Happy Vapor Trails, Pink Lungs

toddos

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Washington
Pink Lungs, where's your store at? What kind of stuff do you carry?

I'd PM you, but you still need 2 more posts before you can use private messaging.

Edit: Doh! I always get "Lakewood" mixed up with "Lake City". I was getting all excited that there was a shop only a few miles away from me, but it's actually all the way south of Tacoma. Good to know, and I might stop by next time I head down to Portland, but otherwise that's just too far away to be convenient :(

Last edited:

TinyTimberGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Wisconsin
picasaweb.google.com
I would recommend following Dr. Siegel's blog, "The Rest of the Story". He is a fabulous resource for pro-vaping.
Happy Vapor Trails, Pink Lungs
----------------------------------

I've only been 'researching' vaping for about 3-4 weeks, but it seemed by many of the posts on the forum that many long term, die hard smokers have been successful. It's very encouraging!

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
It has been working great for me ever since i started vaping. Took my last analog 34 odd days ago and have never look back since.And i've been smoking analogs for the past 13-14 years, never though that this day would come thou.

My parents were amaze, elder brother got himself a kit too and have 2 friends who are also keen to try vaping.

Jonnysocko

Feb 11, 2011
Zumbrota, MN
  • Deleted by spaky

Pink Lungs

Jan 20, 2011
Lakewood, WA
  • Deleted by ejoker
  • Reason: unreg supplier

DataPhreak

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
A, A
Drop greensmoke. Terrible reviews, but never tried it myself. get some ego kits. Also consider carrying some artisan juices. Mister-e-liquid.com and vaperite.com both are proported to have really good flavors. I've got mister-e's coming in, and waiting to hear back from vaperite so I can drop by in person. (30 min away or so. Pretty sweet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread