Statistics about success rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risu

Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Ohio
Success rates often depend on the quality of your hardware and the amount of effort required in its upkeep. Less fuss = less stress = less likely to be triggered to want an easy-to-acquire analog.

Repeating what I've commented on and read in other threads: don't cheap out, don't run out. Get a good quality unit and keep a steady supply of liquid. If its easy to maintain, you'll reach for something that doesn't make you feel like crap rather than the analog that hurts and burns to use.

Last edited:

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Stock is a big thing because you never know when vendors might get low and then you are stuck. I had to hustle when Liberty-Flights had their big shortage, but that turned out to be a good thing because it turned me on to different vendors. USPS can run slow too. I have a little suitcase that has about 20 boxes of cartomizers, chargers, DIY stuff, two tubs of various juices in the fridge, and a load of nic juice, flavors, pg and vg for making my own. I have no intentions of EVER going back to smoking and I am making sure of it by laying in a good supply of stuff. Every time I ordered something I would order some extra to build up my stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread