Store in Manhattan for a Brazilian traveler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Could someone help a Brazilian flying tomorrow to NYC find a good e-cig store in the island?

Not sure if i can say i am a veteran on vapors but i have being using e-cigs for over one year.

Started with the basic ones that look like a traditional cigarette, had two ds905 after that.
Now i am on the ego-t and i think o found the perfect fit for me.

I know it may not be the best practice to put a question on my first post but i was really looking for a good store in Manhattan to buy some joye ego´s, spare parts and some real good liquids.

On my plane tomorrow and will be there up to the weekend. Any hint would be a big goal!

Could someone give me a nice hint on finding this? Any compatible vendor is also accepted. Would like to keep the track to the ego-t and couple with stuff i have already here.

Happy to say i am a new person after discovering this world of Vaps :)

Best Regards

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Try these vendors. Avid Vaper : Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid and Accessories Backwoods Brew Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce E Liquid flavors for Electronic Cigarettes | E Liquid Planet JuicyVapor.com - Your one stop shop for all your vaping needs. Myvaporstore.com | The Electronic Cigarette Super Store Welcome To VaporFlow | Fine Electronic Cigarettes, Liquid & Accessories. vaporlites.com I posted several because I don't know which one will be closer to you. Good luck! Let us know how you do in your search.

You can also go to this link http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nyc-vapers-club/ to the New York vapers club. There may be ECF forum members who are close by that may be able to help you.

Last resort is to purchase some of the disposables at gas stations, convenience stores, truck stops, etc.

Last edited:
Hi,

That is correct. I am looking for a walk-in old style store. Its very hard for me to buy over the internet to deliver to Brazil. The US sites doesnt ship and the solution is to buy from china... The liquids from china make me think about what could be inside.

Imo the liquids sold in the U.S may be of real good quality components.

I was planning to make use of this trip and get a 1 year liquid supply and spare parts so i can vape happy over the next year :)

If anyone knows about a store on the island or somewhat close to it.. this would help me so much :)

Tks
Flavio

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
i might be wrong,but i think the nyc vapors meet are no longer meeting...the only meets going on in nyc @ the moment are organized and hosted by vapetv.com...been to a couple great bunch,how long are u going to be in the city?...i will try and find out if theres a meet this month and will let u know.

vdrummer

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Jersey
Hi,

That is correct. I am looking for a walk-in old style store. Its very hard for me to buy over the internet to deliver to Brazil. The US sites doesnt ship and the solution is to buy from china... The liquids from china make me think about what could be inside.

Imo the liquids sold in the U.S may be of real good quality components.

I was planning to make use of this trip and get a 1 year liquid supply and spare parts so i can vape happy over the next year :)

If anyone knows about a store on the island or somewhat close to it.. this would help me so much :)

Tks
Flavio

Off hand I don't know of any stores. But you can order stuff from places in NJ/NY/PA/CT and generally have it the next day. BTW how long are you staying?

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
Try these vendors. Avid Vaper : Electronic Cigarettes, E-Liquid and Accessories Backwoods Brew Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce E Liquid flavors for Electronic Cigarettes | E Liquid Planet JuicyVapor.com - Your one stop shop for all your vaping needs. Myvaporstore.com | The Electronic Cigarette Super Store Welcome To VaporFlow | Fine Electronic Cigarettes, Liquid & Accessories. vaporlites.com I posted several because I don't know which one will be closer to you. Good luck! Let us know how you do in your search.

You can also go to this link NYC Vapers Club to the New York vapers club. There may be ECF forum members who are close by that may be able to help you.

Last resort is to purchase some of the disposables at gas stations, convenience stores, truck stops, etc.

All of the vendors listed are in New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread