New Manhattan Vape store

Status
Not open for further replies.

vap3n_ceaz

Dec 27, 2013
United States
So me and my buddy decided to check out this new vape store called beyond vape on St. Marks place in the lower Eastside of manhattan. And let me tell you guys, this is a real vape store! Coming from California where vaping is the norm and having all these vape stores to choose from I felt spoiled. But after moving to NYC, I could barely find any good local stores, so I had to order most items online. I was expecting a little smoke shop that just carried your ego twist starter kits and those cheap e juices from china, but boy was I wrong. Once I step inside I seen a hundred different flavors of juices on the wall. I also seen glass cases filled with things from mechanical mods to RDA's to drip tips, tanks and batteries. I was shocked! They had a restaurant styled menu for their e juices categorized by flavor type and brand to make things easy. They also allowed me to try multiple flavors without hassle. They actually encouraged and kept bringing me flavors to try! The customer service here is GREAT! They carried their own house blended juices, but also carried juices from 5 pawns to Jameson to Suicide Bunny. They offer a great selection on everything. Prices are decent. Juices are marked up about $2-$3 dollars more than online which is expected, but at least you get to try it before buying it. I highly recommend this place to anyone in NYC or the Tri State area. They're located at 19-23 St Marks Pl New York, NY 10003. Check this place out and you wont be disappointed. I ended up walking out of there with an RSST, mesh, ribbon wire, 5 pawns Gambit juice and a house blended limeade. :) :rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread