Still Waiting For A Company To Make a High Quality Rechargeable Mini Ecig like the Njoy King........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
It's not really that companies don't want to make them it's just that battery tech isn't there yet. I'm sure once they can jam 2200 mahs into a smaller form you'll see a big turn from the bigger mods.

I'm not sure, but I think the battery tech is there for a rechargeable njoy king. There are some companies that have made rechargeable cigalikes, but they are not up to par or don't have the realistic paper, ash tip, squishy filter like the King/Mini Fling. Does making a battery rechargeable make the battery a lot larger/heavier compared to a disposable battery?

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Obviously they're much larger than the NJOY King (which I also love), but this thread got me thinking about the White Cloud Cirrus 3X kit. I don't own it, but it's a stick battery that uses cartomizers, it's only 74mm long, and it is supposed to last... 10 to 12 hours. That's crazy. I am really intrigued by them, but the bummer is that when you search ECF for their products you just find posts by people saying "OMG, don't buy White Cloud, they rip off uneducated noobs, etc." I think what happened is their prices used to be very high, and then came down some. But I still don't understand why no one discusses them here or gives them a chance... I mean, the kit comes with 3 of the batteries (30+ hours of vaping in your pocket, without a PCC) and that sounds like a sweet deal to me.

Even the Cirrus 2 looks great (67mm long and lasts for 7-9 hours). Also, according to their product descriptions their "ClearDraw" cartos are supposed to be soft, which I'm assuming is like the Fling.

Has anyone used these kits? Are they underrated, or am I just drinking the Kool-Aid because I'm using a Fling while I type this? I will probably still get a Smokeless Image Volt instead for my portable needs because #1, White Cloud doesn't make RY4 (ugh), and #2, their batteries come in black... but 10-12 hours. Damn. :blink:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Obviously they're much larger than the NJOY King (which I also love), but this thread got me thinking about the White Cloud Cirrus 3X kit. I don't own it, but it's a stick battery that uses cartomizers, it's only 74mm long, and it is supposed to last... 10 to 12 hours. That's crazy. I am really intrigued by them, but the bummer is that when you search ECF for their products you just find posts by people saying "OMG, don't buy White Cloud, they rip off uneducated noobs, etc." I think what happened is their prices used to be very high, and then came down some. But I still don't understand why no one discusses them here or gives them a chance... I mean, the kit comes with 3 of the batteries (30+ hours of vaping in your pocket, without a PCC) and that sounds like a sweet deal to me.

Even the Cirrus 2 looks great (67mm long and lasts for 7-9 hours). Also, according to their product descriptions their "ClearDraw" cartos are supposed to be soft, which I'm assuming is like the Fling.

Has anyone used these kits? Are they underrated, or am I just drinking the Kool-Aid because I'm using a Fling while I type this? I will probably still get a Smokeless Image Volt instead for my portable needs because #1, White Cloud doesn't make RY4 (ugh), and #2, their batteries come in black... but 10-12 hours. Damn. :blink:

ePuffer Nano 7.8mm/84mm 100% the size of the NJOY King. It's like I'm a ghost lmao

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
ePuffer Nano 7.8mm/84mm 100% the size of the NJOY King. It's like I'm a ghost lmao

Interesting. I'm pretty much sold on the Volt, but I am still wondering if any of the Colibri tobaccos are sort of like RY4 (sweet caramel, etc.). Their tobacco juices have little to no descriptions or reviews and they have Premium, Belgo, Mirabella, and Lux. Would you say any of those are like RY4? I do like the size... reminds me of the original Volcano (which was discontinued).

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Interesting. I'm pretty much sold on the Volt, but I am still wondering if any of the Colibri tobaccos are sort of like RY4 (sweet caramel, etc.). Their tobacco juices have little to no descriptions or reviews and they have Premium, Belgo, Mirabella, and Lux. Would you say any of those are like RY4? I do like the size... reminds me of the original Volcano (which was discontinued).

Smaller then Volt and the junky Volcano l88b. 100% the size of a real cig. None remind me of RY4 (eek hate it). Mirabella is really nice. Almost a hint of coconut. Their flavors are nice with nothing odd but I would still reach for my HALO anytime :) Also, 12mg is the highest. CRY. Still the best real size recharge out there. Neo can super close but their carts are pure trash. I am still testing this 2013 style batt. I believe I got bad ones. They sent a replacement. Charging now. They aslo sent 3 boxes of carts bec I thought what I had tasted old. This is a far cry better from WC and their "Send me back the dud disposable to get a replacement" lol

Last edited:

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Smaller then Volt and the junky Volcano l88b. 100% the size of a real cig. None remind me of RY4 (eek hate it). Mirabella is really nice. Almost a hint of coconut. Their flavors are nice with nothing odd but I would still reach for my HALO anytime :) Also, 12mg is the highest. CRY. Still the best real size recharge out there. Neo can super close but their carts are pure trash. I am still testing this 2013 style batt. I believe I got bad ones. They sent a replacement. Charging now. They aslo sent 3 boxes of carts bec I thought what I had tasted old. This is a far cry better from WC and their "Send me back the dud disposable to get a replacement" lol

Halo! :D God, I love their Tribeca, and I've got a 30ml of Menthol Ice in the mail. I am kind of considering ordering the Halo G6 instead of the Volt because I love those juices. I know the cartos are 808s and interchangeable, but I'd prefer to be matchy-matchy. But on the other hand, Smokeless Image can include the mega PCC with their kits... Halo doesn't even make one. Ugh, shopping. I love it but it's so annoying.

Aaaand this is all kind of off-topic. Sorry Erncig. Basically, your dream product (and mine) doesn't exist. That's the bottom line. haha

Note: yes, I know all the 808 vendors sell blanks that I could fill, but I'm so sick of filling cartos. :p I've been filling Boge for years and it's a hassle. That's why I have a bottom feeder coming in the mail and I'm looking at pre-filled cartos for when I'm out of the house.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread