Why can't someone make a rechargeable PV that is the same size of the NJoy King and vapes like it too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unhooked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2012
Michigan USA
Just my opinion, but I think these njoy King style e-cigs are a game changer. Two years from now everyone will be making them, they will be a buck or two each, and all of a sudden switching to vaping without being a hardware geek will be a reality. REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!
:toast:

game-changer-ahead-331x220.jpg

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
Just tried the King today. Here's my impressions, copied from a post I put in the natural tobacco thread...

Today I received the Njoy King disposable, free with $3 paid for shipping. Fascinating. Looks and feels exactly like a smoke; light papery, squishy. Draws just like a smoke too. I went for the lighter version, which at 30mg is the highest nic I've had. Was too timid to try the 45mg. Throat hit is big of course, but not as harsh as I was expecting. Guessing they use all vg because of the vapor.

People say it tastes just like a cigarette. It kind of does, but in that wangy chinese way. I've had this flavor before in prefilled cartos. Other than the wanginess, it's harsh, ashy, and tastes nothing like tobacco, much like a cigarette. It's a good example of artificial versues naturally extracted tobacco. NETs taste like real tobacco, like what cigar and pipe smokers experienced. Even some artificial ones I've tried mimic real tobacco, often sold as pipe or cigar flavors. If someone wants to mimic a cig, get some Dekang, or even better vape some high mg unflavored juice. If you want real tobacco flavor, NETs is the path.

As for the King, this would work if I was coming from cigarettes. As a vaper, this is the same crap chinese liquid that I'm glad I moved away from. Blech.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2
Good review, thanks!

Erncig

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2013
AUS
Just my opinion, but I think these NJoy King style e-cigs are a game changer. Two years from now everyone will be making them, they will be a buck or two each, and all of a sudden switching to vaping without being a hardware geek will be a reality. REMEMBER YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!
:toast:

Now thats what Im talking about!

Screw 2 years.

They can make it happen this year if they are smart.

moto2000

Feb 18, 2013
San Diego, CA
Just tried the King today. Here's my impressions, copied from a post I put in the natural tobacco thread...

Today I received the Njoy King disposable, free with $3 paid for shipping. Fascinating. Looks and feels exactly like a smoke; light papery, squishy. Draws just like a smoke too. I went for the lighter version, which at 30mg is the highest nic I've had. Was too timid to try the 45mg. Throat hit is big of course, but not as harsh as I was expecting. Guessing they use all vg because of the vapor.

People say it tastes just like a cigarette. It kind of does, but in that wangy chinese way. I've had this flavor before in prefilled cartos. Other than the wanginess, it's harsh, ashy, and tastes nothing like tobacco, much like a cigarette. It's a good example of artificial versues naturally extracted tobacco. NETs taste like real tobacco, like what cigar and pipe smokers experienced. Even some artificial ones I've tried mimic real tobacco, often sold as pipe or cigar flavors. If someone wants to mimic a cig, get some Dekang, or even better vape some high mg unflavored juice. If you want real tobacco flavor, NETs is the path.

As for the King, this would work if I was coming from cigarettes. As a vaper, this is the same crap chinese liquid that I'm glad I moved away from. Blech.

Where have you had this flavor before? Tell me now because I think it tastes great!

DDark4eva

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Yonkers, NY
Can't answer about the throat hit... Must be some sort of Voodoo magic.

I can tell you there is a good amount of cig-a-like options out there... Things like the Halo G6, or the Volt, and even Joytech's own eRoll.

Halo is nice because their juice, which is great, is made for their devices. But tastes great across the board.

Halo - Halo Electronic Cigarette

I agree here halo is pretty good worth a try, sounds like wut you're looking for. Partnered with their juices I think its safe to say halo has the best "cig-a-like" out there

Beaverkt

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
NC USA
Where have you had this flavor before? Tell me now because I think it tastes great!

To me it tastes just like Dekang Tobacco. Now I don't mean DK-Tab or 555 etc. Just Dekang's straight tobacco flavor. To me it tastes exactly the same but as we know taste is subjective. Also dekang tobacco is only available up to either 24 or 26mg not the 45mg found in the king.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo

In the pre-filled "tobacco" cartos I've had in the past. Can't remember what brand, there was a few, that I picked up at local tobacco shops. This was years ago, when all the cartos contained Chinese liquids. It's not tobacco to me, but neither are cigs to me anymore. The latest one I've had is from a pre-filled carto from Smokeless Image that has "Cowboy" printed on it, came with the battery purchase. It doesn't taste exactly the same, but has that same tangy off flavor. Not a fan at all.

ScubaBebe

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2013
Wetumpka, Alabama, United States
Let us know what you think :)

I know you weren't talking to me but I picked up one the other night after reading about them in the thread. I got the Gold. I almost chocked to death. The little cig was certainly different, nicely different but smaller than the 100's I was used too. So it was still a little awkward.
The hit was horrendous. I smoked B&H Deluxe Ultra Lights for almost 30 years. Except for a little experimentation in the beginning, and an occasional emergency situation, I did not waver. I could smoke just 2 or 3 Marlboro or Winston Ultra lights and my throat was on fire.
Right now I'm smoking Blu Gold while waiting for my next kit (didn't like the first one.) It actually has a best cig taste I've tried. :)Check that....just came in the mail. Yipee.
Anyway, I'm sure when NJoy figures it out they will have a more varied Nic and 100's. I am also one who misses the "real" cig experience more than the nicotine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread