Squape Reloaded Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkyth67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Samson, Alabama
Sparky, just buy the EHPro clone from midsouthtrading.com. Bob is a member here, PayPal'd and shipped for $40.

Edit: That's what it was when I purchased a couple of months ago.

Edit x 2: Nevermind, looks like he doesn't stock it anymore. Sorry. [emoji15]
yeah didn't see any there

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Hmmmm Makes me wonder about the erlkonigan and the orchid now

Yeah, I'm not liking anything Ivogo now, after all the work I had to do on the SqR. :unsure:

I've seen some really nice stuff by them in the past, but they just don't seem to wanna try very hard to be consistent. So some of their stuff is great, others half-assed.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Leave the o-rings, leave the tank sleeve. Remove the deck. If you have a small dental brush, brush inside any holes with threads. That's usually where they leave gunk and metal shards. Yours is better than mine, but the gunk they left in mine was stubborn, icky, gooey and sticky. Clean the male threads too (on any stems).

I only had to do this the first time. Subsequent cleanings are just a quick dunk and swish in Dawn (with the deck and screws in place), then a rinse.

petemoss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Queens, NY
do I need to remove the o rings or will they be ok I do seem to smell a bit of machine oil

I wouldn't remove the 0-rings unless I was boiling the atty. For a warm bath in dishwashing soap, I'd leave the rings alone. You could damage or stretch the ring. However, I do like to remove the post screws because a lot of gunk gets into the holes.

gel drops

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2011
South Carolina
I purchased a Squape R from FT months ago I tried about 20 times never could get it right leaking just had bad experience with it since that time FT discontinued that particular one it was defective I'm thinking about getting a EHPRO from MV.Was just wondering if that particular make Ehpro of the squape is any good any advice would be appreciated!

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
I purchased a Squape R from FT months ago I tried about 20 times never could get it right leaking just had bad experience with it since that time FT discontinued that particular one it was defective I'm thinking about getting a EHPRO from MV.Was just wondering if that particular make Ehpro of the squape is any good any advice would be appreciated!

Yes, E.H.Pro is the only good clone of Squape R that I'm aware of. And I have quite a few of the different ones.

AMDTrucking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2013
California
I paid 40 dollars for the squape..guess I should have purchased another one from FT,it would arrive here about the first part of March.

FT Squape R is a NO NO. Haven't you seen the earlier post about it? Unless you are willing to do what people had to do to make it work.
Here is what I had to do (in case if you missed it)

Yr8eO1O.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread