Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackinkc

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2011
Kansas City
Toolman-I recently got a 5 deck one from 3fvape. I agree, this thing is a flavor monster and also love the way it hits. The one draw back is that it's a complete pain to fill, and I don't want to carry around a syringe. I have heard that the authentic is a little less of a pain to fill. Would you agree with that? Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: TrollDragon

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Toolman-I recently got a 5 deck one from 3fvape. I agree, this thing is a flavor monster and also love the way it hits. The one draw back is that it's a complete pain to fill, and I don't want to carry around a syringe. I have heard that the authentic is a little less of a pain to fill. Would you agree with that? Thank you for your feedback.

Hey Jack!

When out and about I use a needle nose bottle for filling. You can also fill if you squeeze down the side with a regular juice bottle but have to have good lighting and eyes for that one.

IMO the filling on the authentic is smoother, seems to accept the juice easier, but honestly that could be subjective imagination because it is not significant enough to be a wow factor.

The decks on the authentic also appear to be a different material/coating than the clone. I use the ceramic decks in the clones though for the most part.

Filling is, IMO, the only pain part but honestly I've had worse (removing screw in bottom of kayfun and filling with needle tip (same for another fave of mine the Goblin Mini)).

For what it provides (great looks, superb flavor, AFC that supports tight MTL all the way to a nice lung hit, a plethora of decks for various builds, etc.) its WAY worth it to me for a couple minor bothers.

15ml Steel Needle TIP Dropper Bottles 10x | E-liquids | All Liquids: Amazon.com: Industrial & Scientific

JoeBattams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Northampton- UK
I've been using fasttech since 2012, but have never used 3FVape before- the SXK squape rs is currently showing as 'product no longer in stock'- does this mean they have now stopped stocking it for good, or is it a regular occurrence with 3FVape, and they'll get some more in? Many thanks for your help!

I have an authentic Squape Rs which I love, but it's the most expensive bit of kit i've bought- would like a quality backup for 'out-and-about' :)

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I've been using fasttech since 2012, but have never used 3FVape before- the SXK squape rs is currently showing as 'product no longer in stock'- does this mean they have now stopped stocking it for good, or is it a regular occurrence with 3FVape, and they'll get some more in? Many thanks for your help!

I have an authentic Squape Rs which I love, but it's the most expensive bit of kit i've bought- would like a quality backup for 'out-and-about' :)

I have seen stuff go out of stock and come back in stock later but not sure what drives that (there is a notify me when back in stock option if you go to the PDP).

The one with the 5 deck is still in stock... I have one of those and it is comparable to the SXK (may be SXK for all I know).

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!

It's available again :)

graycat

Nov 20, 2015
You can get them directory from SXK via DHgate.
"Free Shipping Factory Direct ShenXingKang 1:1 Clone Squape Reloaded Atomizer SXK Squape RS Colorful SQRS with 5 Decks"・・・$29
"Free Shipping Factory Direct SXK New Version Squape Reloaded Atomizer Squape RS 1:1 Clone SQRS with Various Colors"・・・$25

Ceramic decks, you can get 3FVape or FastTech.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I got my 3FV Squape on Tuesday, washed it up (very necessary), dried it and set about using it. After four days, I am very pleased with the buy. I use a wide deck, 1.6 Ohm with rayon and 95 VG and 5 saline solution. (The people on the DIY forum say this is the viscosity equivalent of an 80/20 mix.) It sits on a ProVape Radius at 8.0 Watts.
I find it an easy build with good flavor and vapor volume. I will win no cloud competitions but the sight of the vapor is part of the experience for me and Squape meets my need. Someone asked about the air flow ring and for my purposes the ring is solid. It takes an intentional act for me to move it. It came with two extra screws. The size is somewhat shorter than my original - I like that. I will be buying another.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Squape RS learnings in my experience:

W deck - thin juices work best with this deck.
B deck - this is the deck for 100% VG

I love the Squape RS and now have 4, 1 authentic, 2 SXK and one of the "5 deck" ones. Some of the best flavor I have EVER had from an atomizer!

B deck learning - Use LOTS of cotton where it reaches the juice channels at top of deck.

First time I used less cotton (100% VG Fa-q Miss Samoa) and vaped great but leaked overnight.

This weekend, same build but rewicked with more cotton and no leaking overnight!

JoeBattams

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2012
Northampton- UK
Well, the SXK squape was delivered to me yesterday- as has been said- it's very disconcerting and annoying that the packaging is pretty much identical to the authentic. I got home quite late, so only had chance for an Ultrasonic dip. Aside from the packaging the main differences I could see and feel between the clone and the authentic, was most obviously the 'emetal' coating on the deck and chimney, which looked a bit naff as compared to the authentic- but to be fair it's only what I was expecting and the reason I bought the ceramic decks... Also the AFC ring seemed quite wobbly, and the holes not quite as precise as the Authentic- again only to be expected really with a clone- am sure the AFC will be fine once on a mod though- did try a quick 5 wrap 2.5mm ID clapton, but it didn't fit in the 'recess' on the W deck (does on the authentic)- am very keen to try the 'B' deck- need to trawl through the treads to find the best way to build it though! (Am guessing it needs to be coiled a bit like a Taifun GT, and there needs to be plenty of wick?)

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Well, the SXK squape was delivered to me yesterday- as has been said- it's very disconcerting and annoying that the packaging is pretty much identical to the authentic. I got home quite late, so only had chance for an Ultrasonic dip. Aside from the packaging the main differences I could see and feel between the clone and the authentic, was most obviously the 'emetal' coating on the deck and chimney, which looked a bit naff as compared to the authentic- but to be fair it's only what I was expecting and the reason I bought the ceramic decks... Also the AFC ring seemed quite wobbly, and the holes not quite as precise as the Authentic- again only to be expected really with a clone- am sure the AFC will be fine once on a mod though- did try a quick 5 wrap 2.5mm ID clapton, but it didn't fit in the 'recess' on the W deck (does on the authentic)- am very keen to try the 'B' deck- need to trawl through the treads to find the best way to build it though! (Am guessing it needs to be coiled a bit like a Taifun GT, and there needs to be plenty of wick?)

Agree completely, the packaging is something they should change.

Agree also on the deck and chimney difference and also they seem to be thinner than authentic. I tend to use the ceramics anyway also though.

AFC works fine on mine and don't notice any difference from authentic.

B deck has worked best for me with LOTS of cotton going all the way up to the juice channels, i.e. a very full deck of cotton. Otherwise I've had leaking overnight if not enough cotton.

I use W deck for thin juice and B deck for thick 100% VG juice.

black lagoon

Dec 30, 2015
I got my SXK squape RS from 3fvape. The AFC ring is pretty wobbly, and I don't like it. It should be more tight. I should snap like my old squape R from Fasttech. Is there a good clone on alibaba or dhgate? Can someone advise me another good clone?

Edit: I have the problem, that the resistance is every time different, when I srew the atomizer on the evic vtc mini and sometimes I get "no atomizer found". What could be the problem?

Last edited:

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I got my SXK squape RS from 3fvape. The AFC ring is pretty wobbly, and I don't like it. It should be more tight. I should snap like my old squape R from Fasttech. Is there a good clone on alibaba or dhgate? Can someone advise me another good clone?

I have 4 of them and all AFC are about the same as my authentic. You could contact 3Fvape and return for a different one to determine if its a "one off". The AFC also does not move when tightened down to atty, but sure you know that already.

Edit: I have the problem, that the resistance is every time different, when I srew the atomizer on the evic vtc mini and sometimes I get "no atomizer found". What could be the problem?

Try unscrewing or screwing in the 510 screw. This has worked for me every time.

I also bought these, as many have this issue and solve it by replacing insulator with these, but haven't had the need for them yet:

Yellow Replacement O-ring Insulator for SQRS Reloaded Squape RS RTA

black lagoon

Dec 30, 2015
I know that the AFC does not move when I tighten it to atty. I have the old suape r clone from fasttech and the AFC ring is perfect. You can here, when it snap in the holes. It is a much better feeling of quality.

I ordered the replacement insulator with the squape rs clone. I'll give it a try.

Are there any other manufacturer with good clones on Alibaba, DHGate ... ?

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
I have had the SXKs for quite a while. For filling, I use a needle nose bottle, too.

The one thing that I notice is that somewhere along the trail I bought needle nose bottles that have a slightly longer needle. I have only 5-6 of those and am looking for more. I study photograph after photograph and they just don't seem to be anywhere. They are about a .25 inch longer, maybe slightly less.

If anyone remembers where they got them, I would appreciate a heads up.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread