Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I never could get the rose v2s to perform right for me... I really wanted to love it as it's a beautiful Atty..only got dry hits and meh flavor when not..sure it was my build/wick but it was a pain to work with so I let it go :(
Yes they can be an annoyance to build and wick, that deck was designed for silica which made it much easier to build. I only ever used Rayon in mine, I couldn't go back to Silica. :)

I have 2 that I used as daily drivers for the longest time. As I moved onto airier RTAs the Roses saw less and less service. Hopefully the new Rose will have more airflow.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!

coilspotting

I Vape and I Vote
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2016
Mossyrock WA

coilspotting

I Vape and I Vote
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2016
Mossyrock WA
Reactions: TrollDragon

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Admittedly I've not been a big fan of the previous incarnations of the Squape, I have them all, all the decks, none of them did it for me, though the RS with the B deck wasn't bad, still just seemed lacking for me.

Enter the Xdream, finally a Squape I can appreciate, exceptional flavor great air flow options, easy enough to build.

Ordered the Shenray 316 from Focal, think it was $21.50, got it a few days ago, quality is top notch, excellent machining, I've had great luck with everything Shenray. Slapped a 3mm dual coil build of 316L in it which comes out about .3, best vape I've had thus far in TC mode, very stable. Chose this build not expecting much in TC mode, but I was wrong. My first build on it was a 3mm single clapton which also did well, but it produced a little more heat then I liked.

Focal has/had? a group buy going for the 304 version of this for $14.5 I ordered a second one, hope it is as well done as this one.

E46VFCS.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread