Sorry cant bum a ciggie from me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misthold

Oct 5, 2012
Atkinson, NH
Where I work many of the employees smoke, we all go outside to the same area.. anyhow we have one very nice lady who does not want to buy a pack.. as she has cut down and only smokes a few a week, and pulls into our parking lot, and buys one cig..

At a $1.00 not a bad deal :)..

anyhow, last night enjoying a nice vape behind my van.. she pulls in.. all excited and frantic seeing the vapor.. came over and I had to explain.. sorry not smoking anymore, and nothing to buy....

I did give her a card to this forum and a supplier.. and suggested she give it a try to quit for good!

flintlock62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2012
Arkansas Delta
Let us know if it worked!

Where I work many of the employees smoke, we all go outside to the same area.. anyhow we have one very nice lady who does not want to buy a pack.. as she has cut down and only smokes a few a week, and pulls into our parking lot, and buys one cig..

At a $1.00 not a bad deal :)..

anyhow, last night enjoying a nice vape behind my van.. she pulls in.. all excited and frantic seeing the vapor.. came over and I had to explain.. sorry not smoking anymore, and nothing to buy....

I did give her a card to this forum and a supplier.. and suggested she give it a try to quit for good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread