SERIOUSLY!? Your telling me to leave and never come back.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

D0lfin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2011
Vancouver WA
Rab, If you want to order semi-locally, you should check out Mt Baker Vapor: Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor

They're out of Bellingham, no B&M (yet, maybe in the future), don't have a ton of hardware, but good juice and EXCELLENT customer service, plus super speedy shipping to you, being so close. Just a couple of days to ship to me in Vancouver, you might get it next day.

Best of luck to you if you decide to open a B&M!!! Sounds like the area has a need for a GOOD one! I would want to see a large selection of hardware in different colors, and juice. Just as important would be knowledgeable staff! I'd make the drive up to visit ya :)

Edit: I agree with Bruiser. A 1000 mah ego lasts me for a day or more, compared to 2-3 hrs with a 510 XL

Last edited:

Huckleberried

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Louisville, KY, USA
Stop getting the ones that look like a cigarette (cigalike, analogue). I suggest getting a Joyetech eGo kit. Look around the suppliers list on here, and start price checking.

I totally agree. I'm only a couple months or so into this. My boyfriend got me a knock off ego type battery and I still use it. I did order an ego c-twist since then that I like a lot. I now have a couple tanks I love, both kanger products. One is pyrex, my fave (for liquids that crack or melt plastic) the other is an evod.

For supplies I can't get from my local spot, I order from discount vapers in the suppliers forum. FAST, knowledgeable and good prices. Great post OP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread