Creamsicle.jpg

Creamsicle

FA Blood Orange 3%
FA Royal Orange 1.5%
FLV Creamsicle 2.5%
SSA Ice Cream 1.5%
WF Vanilla Cream Extra 0.8%
CAP Super Sweet 0.5%

Steep time: 3-4 weeks / off the mix it is very good, but it does do better with time / after 5 days, it's very tasty
Note: Creams will always do best with a longer steep. As usual, YMMV.

The orange notes come from FA BO, FA RO and FLV Creamsicle. Together they create a very excellent tasting orange profile. For the main orange note I featured Blood Orange for its zesty notes. Also, FA BO is fade resistant (always a good thing!).

FA Royal Orange is basically an orange juice flavor. It also adds some sweetness and minor creaminess. I always use it with FA BO for a more complete tasting orange profile.

FLV Creamsicle is just a straight-up creamsicle flavor. The orange and ice cream are even taste-wise (per my SFT). In the mix it adds a nice orange to the overall orange profile with a light zestiness. It has a tasty vanilla ice cream note. I felt it was not a strong enough orange to be used on its own. It pops with the other oranges.

For this mix I wanted more creaminess and more ice cream flavor. SSA Ice Cream was perfect for adding a full bodied IC. WF VCE added the extra creaminess and a pleasant vanilla note.

CAP Super Sweet - originally I tested this mix without it. The mix was good, but........ I felt it was lacking something. When I added CAP SS it brought the orange profile to life. It made the orange "POP". IOW, it improved the mix 100%. It didn't really make the mix much sweeter than it was (well, maybe a wee bit, LOL).

It is a very tasty orange creamsicle mix!!!

Why creamsicle versus dreamsicle?

"Creamsicles are made with a layer of ice cream that's surrounded by a delicious coating of orange sherbert. Dreamsicles, on the other hand, have the same tasty outer layer but are filled with ice milk instead of ice cream."

Note: As of today, both Bull City Flavors (USA) and Nom Nomz (UK) stock the flavors used in this mix.

@Zazie can you please add this to your blog? TIA :)

Last edited:

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
View attachment 1010859

Creamsicle

FA Blood Orange 3%
FA Royal Orange 1.5%
FLV Creamsicle 2.5%
SSA Ice Cream 1.5%
CAP Super Sweet 0.5%

Steep time: 3-4 weeks / off the mix it is very good, but it does do better with time / after 5 days, it's very tasty

The orange notes come from FA BO, FA RO and FLV Creamsicle. Together they create a very excellent tasting orange profile. For the main orange note I featured Blood Orange for its zesty notes. Also, FA BO is fade resistant (always a good thing!).

FA Royal Orange is basically an orange juice flavor. It also adds some sweetness and minor creaminess. I always use it with FA BO for a more complete tasting orange profile.

FLV Creamsicle is just a straight-up creamsicle flavor. The orange and ice cream are even taste-wise (per my SFT). In the mix it adds a nice orange to the overall orange profile with a light zestiness. It has a tasty vanilla ice cream note. I felt it was not a strong enough orange to be used on its own. It pops with the other oranges.

For this mix I wanted more creaminess and more ice cream flavor. SSA Ice Cream was perfect for adding a full bodied IC. WF VCE added the extra creaminess and a pleasant vanilla note.

CAP Super Sweet - originally I tested this mix without it. The mix was good, but........ I felt it was lacking something. When I added CAP SS it brought the orange profile to life. It made the orange "POP". IOW, it improved the mix 100%. It didn't really make the mix much sweeter than it was (well, maybe a wee bit, LOL).

"Creamsicles are made with a layer of ice cream that's surrounded by a delicious coating of orange sherbert. Dreamsicles, on the other hand, have the same tasty outer layer but are filled with ice milk instead of ice cream."

Note: As of today, both Bull City Flavors (USA) and Nom Nomz (UK) stock the flavors used in this mix.

I'm mixing this tomorrow, thanks.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
View attachment 1010859

Creamsicle

FA Blood Orange 3%
FA Royal Orange 1.5%
FLV Creamsicle 2.5%
SSA Ice Cream 1.5%
CAP Super Sweet 0.5%

Put it in the Random thread, and I will.

ETA: Otherwise, my compulsive nature would demand that I rename the blog.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread