Smoke-Break Liquid Cigarette (now testing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Sorry I didn't see those questions earlier, folks. I'm still a faithful Stonewall Java user. I buy a carton of five packs each week.

Ariva is for "light" smokers and has 1.5mg nicotine per tablet. Stonewall is 4mg per tablet. These are relatively tame amounts of nicotine compared to the snus I use (6mg to 17mg per piece). But the taste is just excellent. A Java Stonewall is popped into my mouth first thing after I wake up, and after each meal.

Both dissolvables have the lowest TSNA total you can find for any tobacco product. That should help quiet concern about oral cancer, but they haven't been used long enough to have definitive studies. Certainly they are NOT like chewing tobacco, with its devastation to mouths.

NicoNut

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia USA

:D Thanks Rejoice and Lu...just what I came looking for...a place to order it, as Northerner does not carry the dissolvables.

:D Thanks TBob, for letting us all know there are other, or additional options out there! I think many more smokers would try to quit analogs, if they only knew there are decent options out there! (including the e-cig of course). I sure would have tried years ago, had I known about snus. My local tobacco shop had a full (maybe 2 sold) display of Triumph (pre-priced @ 1.49) Snus, that didn't even sell at the promotional price. The owner is also selling e-cigs, as the result of my inquiry back in January (I actually thought tob. shops would have liquid back then :rolleyes:), when I also demonstrated my 801. Can't remember if the kit he's selling is New Liberty? or New Freedom? $79..no thanks.

I really like the Camel Frost, and am looking forward to trying the Stonewall's Dissolvables. The first 3+ months on the e-cig exclusively, was smooth sailing for me. Just feeling like I need something extra the last 2 weeks. Also will be great to have something more portable on the road.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Good deal. You're trying these for all the right reasons, NicoNut. FYI: I got my local tobacco shop owner to order Stonewall for me; he did, and now he has numerous regular buyers who love the stuff. He's actually run out a few times! To my horror!

With people now trying to get off ever-more-expensive cigarettes, alternatives like Stonewall and snus are getting tryouts by folks who paid them no attention when they were introduced to the market.

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
In regards to swallowing anything containing nicotine(even just the drip from chewing tobacco/gum[gross]), this is the absolute quickest way to experience a nicotine overdose/horrible stomach problems; even small amounts of our eliquid can cause problems over long periods if swallowed, as some people have reported. All in all, the e-cigarettes SHOULD be the safer way to get your fix, provided you take precautions when refilling, and spit that stuff out!! don't swallow anything containing nicotine if you want to save your stomach lining ;) happy vaping! -j4mmin
p.s. the gum is absolutely the worst in terms of reaching an O.D. threshold...don't ask me why, but they make that stuff super-strong!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread