• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shipping ecig to malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
I am ordering a joyetech eRoll and a eGo T starter kit. And 6 10 ml juice bottles. my total cost is 122 USD without shipping. Since my package weight is 1004 mg, EMS costs 24 USD and DHL costs 23 USD. I Have decided to take DHL. So any tax or custom hassle? Should I ask HealthCabin to show reduced price??

I really do not recommend health cabin specifically for "your" case. You know you wont be in malaysia for long, and ur having it shipped to a hotel. Most of my stuff, although i never had to pay tax so far, when held by custom will be delayed for at least a week. Which is why in your earlier thread, i have recommended "local" suppliers. Unless of course you have a local address (a friend's maybe) and that person is willing to reroute it back to your home country =)

Riffat

Feb 3, 2013
Dhaka
yea.. I have a friend there he will be ordering on behalf of me. package will be delivered to his address. I will be using DHL so I think it should arrive in malaysia before 5th april if I order today, right?

Also I will be in Kuala Lumpur with a very tight schedule. No time to go any other places beside anything with my hotel's 30 KM radius xD. So I might not get enough time to judge market and get proper priced one. Also someone posted that Healthcabin provides warrenty and local shops won't. Also local shops sometimes sell poor quality items. and since I m new to vaping I might not be able to find problem on the spot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread