• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Newbie with some questions about shipping of ecigs from US to Malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the title would suggest i'm new to ecigs and was wondering if I would run into any issues with customs should I choose to purchase ecigs from the US. I've been reading some threads and I have yet to find a definitive answer as to whether I will be charged with a tax if I were to get ecigs from the US. For example, would I be charged a tax for each battery or each cartridge that will be entering Malaysia.

Appreciate any info given immensely.

khainad

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2013
Malaysia
hi fakayou, as per your question i think i've read somewhere that electronic cigarettes is classify under computer/ electronic parts hence there is tax as per say. how many percent you need to check with the customs dept website. anyway you might encounter as well luck if you're not charged with any tax but then again its up to the customs heheh. i never ordered any electronic cigarettes from oversea because you can get it mostly here in KL.

i hope you get the info you're looking for :toast:

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
Like the title would suggest i'm new to ecigs and was wondering if I would run into any issues with customs should I choose to purchase ecigs from the US. I've been reading some threads and I have yet to find a definitive answer as to whether I will be charged with a tax if I were to get ecigs from the US. For example, would I be charged a tax for each battery or each cartridge that will be entering Malaysia.

Appreciate any info given immensely.

Taxable if they catch the package otherwise not =) Tell me what you're ordering and ill tell you if it's worth it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread