• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Shipping ecig to malaysia

Status
Not open for further replies.

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
First u need to make sure that they are willing to underdeclare and to change item description. American vendor's overused description is torchlight parts lol. Also when my friend ordered his mechanical mods in bulks he asked them to take the mod apart for shipping.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

zyul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2012
Swan City-Borneo-Malaysia
u use what item description normally?

if the suppliers make famous brand name mods/pv they'll make your life easier..they'll fix everything for you if they're familiar with Msian buyers :) just ask away..

First u need to make sure that they are willing to underdeclare and to change item description. American vendor's overused description is torchlight parts lol. Also when my friend ordered his mechanical mods in bulks he asked them to take the mod apart for shipping.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

the best description ever i got is "plumbing parts" lol....

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
suppier from china suggest me to use Malaysia Special Line coz he say just need pay little tax. so which better? DHL? actually i never heard about malaysia special line shipping method -.-

Im not familiar with the term, is that a name of the shipping company. My personal experience was better with DHL compared to ems but of course it cost more to ship DHL

loodeytunes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Malaysia - KayElle
How much quantity in there, my item gets hold by custom all the time and they will hold it and release by batches. I got 5 packages today in the same day, all from diff vendor and ordered at diff times (first package and last package 3 weeks apart) but yeah they all arrived today. Small quantity for each box but 3/5 of the box itemized as e-cig related material (1 of the box said e-juice, 1 other box was opened and resealed with custom sticker, the other other 3 was not opened but was stamped with the custom sta). Did he get a call from custom? please elaborate his situation so we can all know =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread