hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Sheesh :facepalm: my number pad on the right of my keyboard is not working. When I used the top number pad all went through. What a tool I am.
    I even shared email back and forth with one of the vendors who tried to help me:rolleyes:
    I was ordering from Element and EcigMafia. No shady sites. I know better.
    Don’t feel bad. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve accidentally hit the numlock key on my laptop when typing.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I still haven't swallowed the Dope R bait, managed to keep a cool head and started drawing something, my own build station.
    I'll see if I can find a suitable piece of wood in the forest for the project, and bring the chainsaw next time. We had severe storms this winter so I have a whole pile of wood that the wind took, it is said that root burl is what makes the best wood blank.
    That said, sand and dirt never tend to be a big success for the chainsaw chain lol

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,
    we have helped the neighbor stack firewood, he helped us so now we help him.

Tonight I have to wick atty's, I chose not to buy Dope R, don't use boro so much that it is important.

SubMonkey's new sbs, 21700, nice little thing (Dicodes EC23 Chip, atty drop 40mm, max atty tight 24mm)
    IMG_1949.jpeg

IMG_1948.jpeg

IMG_1947.jpeg

IMG_1946.jpeg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Vape Mail arrived today! I thought I was supposed to be downsizing :pervy: ! Lol! Whatever lol!

I got the 1.5 version of the thunderheads creations Solo RDA. Not sure what the difference is. I usually watch and/or some reviews before buying but I just flat out bought them without reading a single review.

I’m flying blind on this but if it’s an improvement on the og Solo it should be okay.

Still probably not better than those dead rabbit v3 RDAs. I just love those little buggers. The DR Solos are good too but the flavor, density and construction of the V3s is just so much better.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    started drawing something, my own build station.
    I'll see if I can find a suitable piece of wood in the forest for the project,
    Can't wait to see that Tor. No doubt it 'll have your usual attention to detail and artistic flair. I'm sure we'd love to see photos during the process - even drawings would be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread