no|ah

Dec 11, 2023
Connecticut, USA
Good evening Shinies.

Just finished rebuilding the Brunhilde after not using it for a few days. It's good to be vaping it again; I missed a bit of RDL and this strawberry e-liquid doesn't taste quite right in any of the other RTAs.

So that's where I'm at. Hope your vapes are tasty today as well.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Doesn't she have a great eye! Now I've added Stewart Island to my list too.
One day I'll get over and visit you guys on the way to Chatham Island.
Here's a fishing video from one of my fav YT channels
Yeah the long haired guy (Milan) has a well known TV fishing show here.
Man that is some kahawai he caught off the beach....love it.
Haha...Chathams is also on the bucket list for some time now.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Yeah the long haired guy (Milan) has a well known TV fishing show here.
Man that is some kahawai he caught off the beach....love it.
Haha...Chathams is also on the bucket list for some time now.
Big Angry Fish was the show that Milan and Nato had on tv here a few years ago - always caught amazing snapper and kingies. Now they've got The Lateral Line YT channel. They released a new vid this morning catching snapper and kahawai in one of the harbours. Such clean, beautiful water!

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning folks,

BB project II, have to make a small pom part on the left side of the screen, the rest of the plan is swirling in my head...
    IMG_1879.jpeg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Dead rabbit Pro saga…. So Hellvape finally came through after 6-8 weeks of emails. I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that they sent me the two red and one SS replacement top caps and a single build deck. I’ll use the build decks from the original RDAs since it was the top caps that didn’t fit well.

It’s nice to be “proven” that it wasn’t just me claiming the original caps were too large since these new ones fit like a glove and as they should be.

Well with all that’s been going on I finally built the DR Pro and couldn’t be happier. It has A LOT of air flow- almost too much but fortunately it has both a mid and low air flow control so I’m trying to find that sweet spot each atty has.

It’s a dual coil deck and the density and flavor are proof of that. It was super easy to build with a pretty basic build deck.

The one con I’m seeing so far is how hot the top cap can get depending on the wattage used. The 810 drip tip is short so you can’t help get your lips from getting too close to the cap. But I think when I find the air flow perfected that will help.

So I definitely recommend buying one or three lol! Still think the Dead Rabbit v3 RDA is tops but this Pro is giving it a run for it’s money.
    IMG_6828.jpeg

IMG_6830.jpeg
    IMG_6827.jpeg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Hello Feller Vapets!!!
    I’m making some advances with organization but its difficult but coming along.

Tell your family and friends that you love them while you have the opportunity!
    very wise words and thanks for the reminder Sara

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Another project is taking place, LV Grus will get a dna 75 c chipset.
    Some people say just fit the 75C, I found that the LV screen was a bit narrower than the 75c screen, the stanley knife will be next step:

View attachment 1011477
    I have a grus still unwrapped in its box. A well travelled grus, it flew from China to Australia, then on to Spain where it was rejected due to excessive customs duties. It then hopped on a jumbo and flew back to Sydney. A jet-setting grus. I've tried a few times to pif but no takers. Maybe it's destined to stay in its shrink wrap, a home body grus.
    I remember @AngeNZ had a friendly grus called Gus. I wonder how he's faring.
    20240416_231500.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

I have a grus still unwrapped in its box. A well travelled grus, it flew from China to Australia, then on to Spain where it was rejected due to excessive customs duties. It then hopped on a jumbo and flew back to Sydney. A jet-setting grus. I've tried a few times to pif but no takers. Maybe it's destined to stay in its shrink wrap, a home body grus.
    I remember @AngeNZ had a friendly grus called Gus. I wonder how he's faring.
    View attachment 1011498

Gus is happily sleeping in his box in my backups drawer. Next to a snoring Ursa.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I’ve got a dentist appointment this morning so am on the forum a little longer than usual. I’ll be going into work late so it’ll be a short workday.
    I hope you're dentist app. goes well Mate! as good as dentist appointments can go anyway!!
    I had the pleasure of going myself last week and the nice dentist even took two of my teeth from me while I was there, ow!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread