I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Never
Support group? LOL!
We're the biggest enablers in town!
I'm currently debating between the Vaporesso Avenger, and the smok Mag 225.
Maybe I'll end up with BOTH of them.
I said we'd provide support to not buy, or help you spend your money. :)

Never did I say we'd be good at either.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Also, remember support groups are as fun (or as dire) as you make them.

I haven't bought the aries yet.... The backup provari I just received in the mail has been hidden.... The husband has begun counting my mods, and backups are meant to be just that, so it can just rest itself for a bit. :) Also, COUNTING MY MODS? HOW RUDE. LOL.

Man, am I in a HAPPY mood today... My mom arrives on Monday so I should enjoy it while I can.... Not that I won't be happy, but I WILL be too busy to buy mods (unless I reflexively buy one to soothe my troubled senses after a long day with the Parental Unit.

I'm kidding.... I think. Actually, until I find out whether the kid is going to jail for at least 10 days, I should really chill. He will have fines to pay which all of us (my extended family) will probably be helping him pay. That's some excellent motivation, indeed.

Anna

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Shut_Up_And_Take_My_Money_Fry.jpg

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It's okay... This is also a place of confession... :lol::lol:. Better luck next time.

Can't you sic the wife on juice-making? Tell her it would save heaps of $$$$$. :) Oh, but you'd have to buy some stuff.... Honestly, I'm pretty sure juice coils wire and wick are exempt from this right? I mean... You know, we have to actually VAPE.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, 3F informs me that my Tesla PUNK is on its way. But I purchased it long ago, I preordered it, so I'm not so sure it counts, and I have a new Vaperesso tank that will fit just beautifully on top of it (it's a bit lower resistance than I'm used to, but I plan to look at it as a new experience that doesn't have to be repeated five times, if I like it!)

I'm not putting an N2 on top of it, I don't believe.... :) Okay, that COULD happen, but I'm going to try that Vaperesso tank FIRST. If it winds up being an N2, I believe I will only have to change my batteries once a year.... :)

Anna

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
@whodat2112 I am not going to be able to mess with it today as I will not have the uninterrupted time to but I will say this. Pulled it out of the box and put the battery in it and set it down on my vape table to warm up (cold outside). Now my vape table just happens to be a old wood stove that we have not used in years and the stove actually pulled it out of my fingers. The thing generates a surprisingly strong magnetic field. Not a mod you want to sit on your computer to take a picture of. Would advise keeping it away from electronic devices like your cell phone.

bobwho77

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Ypsilanti mi
It's okay... This is also a place of confession... :lol::lol:. Better luck next time.

Can't you sic the wife on juice-making? Tell her it would save heaps of $$$$$. :) Oh, but you'd have to buy some stuff.... Honestly, I'm pretty sure juice coils wire and wick are exempt from this right? I mean... You know, we have to actually VAPE.

Anna
OK We'll grant an exemption for "Maintenance Supplies" (juice, coils, DIY supplies) but only on the first 55 gallon drum of nicotine

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Whew, still just a hoarder then!

I just realized shinyitis and hoarding are different symptoms of GAS, for which there is no known cure.

I'm not sure which condition is more severe - occasional shinyitis followed by extended hoarding, or perpetual shinyitis?

Users who are viewing this thread