Secret Shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkythereddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2014
Fort Collins, CO
Congrats!!! Keep it up! My vape pen is a huge lifesaver. I'm going on 3 weeks analog free and I could not be happier. Lungs feel great, my clothes don't smell and my kiddos are happy I don't stink! Slowly getting my fiance to switch so we can be a smoke free household. ECF has been a great support and help. Keep us posted on how you're doing! :thumb:

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Hey Bro!!!! Can't thank you enough for helping me get started. You showed me how to use it on a Wednesday night. The following Monday night, I had my last real cig -- well, two puffs on it before chucking it. Unbelievable! Tonight will be one full week. Oh yah!

Congrats to you - a week is awesome when you didn't think you could do it! I'm like you and amazed after a month that I'm not smoking. It is such a liberating feeling, and just gets better and better.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
I know! Visiting my kids was always an issue. One lives in a 5th floor walkup in Greenwich Village. It was a treat walking up and down those stairs every time I needed a cig! And when my daughters were in high school they basically taught them that smoking was evil. So I know they were ashamed if their friends saw me smoking...and yes, I ended up feeling ashamed of myself, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread