Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unseenme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Just joined today. Been vaping for 3 months now. Cig free for 6 weeks and never going back! I lost my Grandfather to emphysema and my Dad to lung cancer both from smoking. My Father-in-law has half a lung because of lung cancer. My Mom had quad bypass surgery because of smoking. I didn't want to put my family through any of that but you previous smokers know how hard it is to quit. Basically I can say vaping has saved my life, from a smoking aspect at least. I also joined the CASAA because I 100% believe in vaping as a way to quit analog cigs. I tell everyone about it that smokes and how they should try it. Sorry to ramble but my excitement over vaping is flowing! Glad to be a part of ECF as well!

*sent from a Galaxy not so far away*

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Welcome to ECF!

Congrats on your progress so far! :)

I hope you find your visits here informative and fun We have a huge community here that can be incredibly helpful in your journey. Feel free to ask any questions, as I'm sure there will be many with an answer for you :)

Please see the links in my signature below for New Member information, as well as informative forums and threads on CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smoking Alternatives Association) and the latest legislative news and info.

Again, welcome to ECF :vapor:

Sonic
2gcn212.png

stever4376

Apr 15, 2013
Camas, WA, USA
Welcome and congrats on kicking the analog cigs. I've been at it about 2 months now. My son got me back into e-cigs again full time. He switched over about 2 weeks before me and passed down a V2 starter kit. We've both moved up to APV's since then. My sis in law, brother and a few friends have switched over too after talking with my son and me. Also have a few more family members considering the switch. Vape on.

unseenme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Welcome and congrats on kicking the analog cigs. I've been at it about 2 months now. My son got me back into e-cigs again full time. He switched over about 2 weeks before me and passed down a V2 starter kit. We've both moved up to APV's since then. My sis in law, brother and a few friends have switched over too after talking with my son and me. Also have a few more family members considering the switch. Vape on.

My brother-in-law got me started vaping, although he just thinks it's an electronic cigarette lol. He doesn't realize it's a way of life. My other brother-in-law has quit analogs thanks to me :D. I got him vaping. Can't remember where, but I read an article entitled 'No More Excuses'. It's the truth.

unseenme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
United States
So sorry to hear of your family's smoking troubles! I'm glad to hear you're doing what you can to avoid that! Good luck, welcome and congratulations on making the change to vaping!

Thanks! My wife has been on me to quit for ever. She's happy now lol.

candik

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Central, New Jersey
Thanks! My wife has been on me to quit for ever. She's happy now lol.

I'm sure she'll be a tremendous source of support for you! I know my Significant Other is happy I made the change as well. He encourages me and let's me know every day how much he looks forward to a longer life together. What a tremendous gift you're giving yourself and your wife! :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread