Second order came today

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardge76

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
I got my second order from VB today. This time around, I decided to get a couple of the smoke shop flavors - Max Ultimate and Shade. Yummmmmm! :D I love them both! (vaping shade right now). I also got a sample of cuban cigar... I am thinking I will have to order some of that soon too!

Super service, speedy delivery and amazing juices again!

i can't wait to place my next order :)

wardge76

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
I ALMOST ordered Shade yesterday. I know taste is subjective, but can you give me an idea?

Hmmm, well it's definitely a distinct flavor. Not sweet, but smooth. I ordered the 30mg in 20% VG/80% PG. Almost "creamy" if that makes sense and very clean tasting, there is an earthy/spicy flavor tone to it that I can't quite place. I like it ALOT!

stalnakerz

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Dawsonville, GA
Hmmm, well it's definitely a distinct flavor. Not sweet, but smooth. I ordered the 30mg in 20% VG/80% PG. Almost "creamy" if that makes sense and very clean tasting, there is an earthy/spicy flavor tone to it that I can't quite place. I like it ALOT!

I had almost sworn off of tobacco flavors, but you've got me wanting to try the shade now. Guess I'll have to throw it into my next order of Cinnabomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread