VaporBomb's last chance to redeem itself

Status
Not open for further replies.

borderdan

Verified Member
Aug 4, 2011
El Paso
Where do I begin??? I've placed several orders in the past and only had good luck with VB, as well as my local vaping buddy. With that said I'm extremely disappointed with the service and customer service from VB from my last two orders.

Two orders ago everything was great except my favorite flavor, super concentrated peach, was missing. Ok no big deal, everybody makes mistakes. After an email to Michelle a replacement was on the way. Unfortunately no tracking number was provided so I just had to wait and see what happened. When I finally got it in the peach tasted like crap! Not sure if it was same recipe but definitely watered down, unrecognizable as peach. I emailed Michelle and was told that the lab manager sent me the correct peach and he just doesn't print concentrated on the labels anymore. Ok, i think...

I finally decided with my friend that it was time to place a bulk order because we were tired of running out of their delicious flavors and we wanted to take advantage of their bulk discount. It may sound crazy but we knew what we loved so we ordered $670 worth of various liquids! I emailed Michelle a couple times and was told they would replace the peach from the last order on my second order along with about 50 other bottles we ordered(12 bottles of super concentrated peach). Once again I didn't receive a tracking number and waited over a week to receive the order.
Finally we opened the order today and we both jumped right to the super concentrated peach and man were we disappointed. What is this crap? It doesn't even smell like peach?

I called the customer service several times last week and again today but have never had a call returned. I emailed Michelle and Jason but have not received a reply. I will gladly keep placing orders with Vaporbomb if you can resolve this to my satisfaction. I will also gladly call my credit card company, get my money back, and take my business to one of the other thousand vendors that take care of their customers.

J87L

Moved On
Mar 16, 2012
Seoul Korea
I had similar problem as far as the taste is concerned. But the "steeping" made all the juices i purchased from VB made it better. Have you tried steeping your juices? Rather than jumping into it as soon as you receive them? I'm pretty sure steeping will help you out a lot. Also, I'm pretty sure since VB is relocating to a different building and stuff.. and it might have caused some late replies.. but i personally never experienced or seen any of my friends have problems with their outstanding services.

And the tracking number problems, i believe ups been having issues with this lately not just with VB but other companies and in general as well.

I think you should let your juices steep and see how it is after steeping. And also please be considerate that VB does have a lot of customers in and outside of U.S. and sometimes orders can be stacked up!

I'm pretty sure Michelle will help you in no time! :D

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I concur that the peach seems different. I've been vaping the peach since I started vaping and love it. Obviously since I have it in my signature. The last bottle of my peach is different. Doesn't taste the same as it always does. Almost a sweeter (juicy peach) type flavor that I dislike. Tastes like a different type of flavoring was used. Pinapple is great but the peach is definitely not the same.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I ordered some of the Super concentrated Peach (got it this past Saturday) and it was really good, as usual! No idea...but this is a flavor that gets better (not that it's bad to begin with..) after at least 1 week of steeping, and it's stupendous after two.

I agree that steeping helps but this has a sweetness that prior bottles of peach never had. I don't do sweet.

It's no exaggeration to say I have tried about 20 peach flavors from different suppliers as well as I DIY. Hands down, VB peach is the best. I certainly can't duplicate it. One is close, but no cigar. My current new bottle just doesn't taste the same.

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Daniel, the last e-mail that I received was asking about the eta of your order and I told you that it was being mixed and shipped that day. They are normally shipped out from our offices, but I personally took that one to the Post Office and had them weigh it and make sure that everything was correct and there were not going to be any problems with you receiving your order. When we do them at the office, an e-mail with the tracking is automatically sent out and I did not even think about that when I went to the Post Office and apologize for not sending you the tracking number. I am not one to duck and dodge customers. I have even given out my personal cell phone number to those customers that are not available during business hours or local pickup people that cannot make it within the pickup times, so they can call me and I will meet them at the office. When it came to having an issue with the Peach, how the e-mail sounded was that it wasn't concentrated, so I let the Lab know and sent out a new one. I know nothing when it comes to the Lab and what goes on back there, so I can only be the middle man and and relay back and forth. After we sent the last replacement and you e-mailed us, I let the Lab know that it was the flavor of the Peach. I was not aware of the issues that you were still having, until after you spoke with Harry. I apologize for all the headaches and inconvenience and we r doing everything we can to try and get this straightened out.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I hope my posts aren't taken as critical of Vapor Bomb or any of the employees/owners of Vapor Bomb. I have never had anything but excellent customer service from VB. In fact they go above and beyond for customers, they certainly have for me.

I just saw my beloved Peach mentioned and posted without thinking because it does seem different to me. I really regret posting and should have contacted you first.

I recommend it so often to so many people that I want everyone to love it as much as I do.

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Don't be sorry at all! That is what this is for lol. We have taken Peach off of the site, until they figure out what is going on. If it weren't for Borderdan bringing this to our attention, we would not have known that there was something wrong and would still have it on the site and shipping it out to Customers.

borderdan

Verified Member
Aug 4, 2011
El Paso
Michelle,

I didn't email you the second time about the peach because I had already called and left a voicemail. I also called the "tech support" # and called you again. I've counted 5 called between the two numbers and have only received a call from Harry later on after posting this thread.

I'm frustrated because I clearly let you know that the peach on my previous order was incorrect, and you if you had checked my order history you would have taken my feedback seriously and had the lab manager test the peach. You said you spoke with the lab manager but obviously no samples were tested before sending out 13 more bottles.

I want to say that Harry was extremely nice when he called me but I don't understand why he told me you guys ship out around 10,000 bottles a week. If you guys are doing that sort of volume you are literally rolling in money and should have some sort of QA in place and full time customer service. I was also surprised when he asked me to ship a few bottles of my peach back before anybody every tested your supply! I'm glad I didn't waste my time at the post office. I was also told I would be receiving a gift card code for the inconvenience over a week ago but I'm assuming that wasn't communicated to you? At this point I've only received a refund for the peach bottles, but ironically the peach was the main reason for the large order.

Mich1370

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Barberton,Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
As I have already said, I don't know what happens in the back. I can only go by what they tell me. I looked at your order history like u told me to do and relayed to them that you have ordered the Peach numerous times in the past and it was different than all of the others. I don't know what goes on back there, how they go about things or went about things. I apologized for the tracking number. We normally do shipping in house and I took it to the Post Office myself to ensure that there were no problems with it making it to you, not even thinking that the tracking number was not automatically sent to you. Again, I am sorry for the thoughtlessness. I should have thought about that, but I didn't and will definitely remember to do so the next time I drop an order off at the Post Office. I am sincerely sorry about all the headaches, frustrations and whatever else you are feeling thru this whole situation. I wish there were a way for me to rectify the situation with you, but understand how upsetting this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread