Already a VB fan!! (My 1st flavor review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocorrol

Aug 1, 2012
MEXICO
Ok, so I just received my 2nd batch from VB. The first one was last month and it included some small bottles of Arctic Ice, Rootbeer and orange, and I got a free Vanilla sample!! Out of the box none of the flavors quite worked, except for Arctic Ice, which by itself just gave an extremely cool vapor and well... minty feeling (no flavor, per se... just freshness) so I used that to mix with some other juices I already had and that worked wonderfully! My mixes were 30VG 70PG so I knew flavor was going to be a little off, but I wanted lotsa vapor. Boy was I wrong. So I stashed away those initially dull flavors and finished the ones I already had for the following 2 weeks, when I rescued the older flavors and decided to give them a try after steeping. WOW, Orange was amazing! even with my SR ego-T atty and the 70PG i could finally taste orange! Rootbeer was finally working, and I even got compliments from my family about it smelling like REAL rootbeer, I tried vanilla, and even though I'm not a big fan of natural, root vanilla, it tasted like just like that... so I decided to put another order in, which just arrived today.
For this 2nd batch I ordered the 5x15 sampler of super concentrates, a 10ml bottle of chocomint, I ordered a 10ml of Shade for a friend who likes tobacco-ish flavors and a 0mg Pecan Roll for another friend who just likes the flavors (and shipping split between 3 is the best deal ever!), this time I received a coconut free sample :D. Out of the box these flavors are AMAZING, the samples all smell deliciously fruity, the pecan roll made my mouth water and even the Shade had a distinctive tobbacco smell to it! The only issue I see is with the berries, I got both Raspberry and Blueberry, but so far they smell the same, and not as strong as the other flavors so I'm going to let those steep for a while to see if they get better :)
On the low note though, the cap on the grape flavor was a little loose and some of the contents spilled on the envelope :( not much though. The high note is that, for the 2nd time, my order arrived after a week, even though this was standard, international shipping :D
I'm quickly becoming a VaporBomb fan!! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread