Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
liquids were delayed due to clearance...they will be shipping Tuesday and should arrive thursday or Friday.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock. :p

1785.5L.jpg

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
These out of stock issues are getting old. I've loved SI for a while. But it just seems that every time you turn around something else is out of stock. It's making me want to switch to a 510 device. We rely on y'all to provide items for us, and have stuck with your 808 systems because of your great customer service, frequent sales and good products. But when things go out of stock over and over again it negates all the positives that come with it. T3 heads, spinner batteries and other items go out of stock regularly. Now my juice is out of stock for a very extended period of time. We were told that the larger warehouse would help with out of stock issues and it doesn't seem that it has. Why do you continue to have sales after sale without having some of your more popular products in stock? It's getting very frustrating. I needed new batteries and was waiting for the juice to come in to place my order. Now I'll have to find juice somewhere else, and be out for a few days. This is extremely frustrating when we were told that ry4 would be in for the Halloween sale, then told it would be in by last Thursday or Friday. If I would switch to a 510 device I wouldn't have to worry about my normal vender being out of stock, because I could order from some where else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
I completely understand your frustration. We are frustrated as well. Unfortunately this time of year... through February is the busiest season in china and leads to longer wait times... this FDA inspection is also simply out of our hands. We are doing everything we can to get everything in stock.

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
The problem is we keep getting promised that these issues are getting fixed by this or that and the truth is that it simply isn't getting fixed. This is not the type of product that out of stocks are simply an inconvience. I'm relying on this stuff to continue not to smoke. When we are told things will be in and they don't come in we end up being the ones to suffer. I held off ordering because I was told the stuff would be in by a certain time and the fact is they weren't there. Why tell people things will be in by a certain time if you can't follow through on the promise. This isn't the first time this has happened. If you would've told me when I asked this question last week I would have ordered something else. Now I'm going to run out of juice, have to wait and order something to ride me over. Not to mention the shipping I'll have to pay just to get something to tide me over.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Again I am really sorry you are upset. We wish we had it in stock to sell...when its not we are losing money as well. When it comes to internationally shipping we can only guess on the time frame. That is why I always say things like "hopefully" or "it should be" in by a certain time. This time around it was held up in china due to customs paperwork issue...and now on our end for FDA clearance :(

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I can see your predicament Dac, my fiance and I split our order up because of the juice and I had to use my dentist money to order emergency supplies. But what we do is order in bulk to tide us over till they restock.

Sometimes they expect things at a certain time and then they relay the message to us but something happens and the shipments are late. they can't help that. I can't wait for them to restock so I can get some Ice Menthol and Desert Joe. I'm really low but I just try to wait for a craving till I vape so I can keep my juice going for a while.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread