Not open for further replies.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Has anyone noticed that they go through more juice in a clearomizer or s it just me? I realized that I am filling my clearomizer to the 1,6ml line and going through the Entire thing in one evening whereas I wouldn't even use a full cartomizer in the same time period

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
I do like them, it's been a learning curve though. I could not figure out how I kept getting juice on he battery post. I finally figured out the with the manual, it stays on for a second after I let go of the button. Now I let go and take one more puff and no more juice on the battery post

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

panhandleguy

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2012
fl panhandle
first day using a clearomizer.
Before I was constantly adding drops to the carts, seemed like every hour.
I filled one clearomizer last night to the 1.6 level and still have about .5ml left.
With the 1300 x2 I haven't had to change batteries either.
I am curious how long the batttery will last me until it's first charge.

Bizzar1

Apr 9, 2012
Tennessee
I'm using much more juice absolutely no question. But the taste is so much better imho so its worth it. As for a leaking issue mentioned earlier I also had one leaking. Turned out to be the center post. I tried all the tricks in another post but the darn thing kept leaking. I then pulled the battery contact end out just a tad, put it back in and wiggled the top post to make sure it was centered up good. So far that did the trick.

MFToms59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
Nevada
Absolutely, I probably average 3-4ml a day with the Clearos and X2 Battery during the week, on weekends I'll push ~5ml. I really don't mind, the Flavors are great, my Nicotine Craving gets satisfied and I'm Analog Free since March 19th after 40 years of smoking. Between Equipment & Liquids, my Break Even date is October 1st, but I have enough liquid to last through February... as long as I don't Vape more than I'm currently using.

This has been the best investment I've made in the last 35 years.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
My mother asked me the other day how much I'm spending on vape stuff..... I said "it doesn't matter". First off, I was spending over $8 a day on cigs, and I'd be hard pressed to hit that with my SI orders. Secondly, I wouldn't care if I was spending twice as much vaping as smoking. It's healthier and I'm worth it. I wish I were completely analog free, but I've only had 1-5 a week, sometimes none. I've never been able to get through even a day on less than half a pack, so I know that eventually I'll be cig free. Every time I light one, I realize I prefer my pv. If I order $100 a month to keep me from going back to a pack a day, so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread