Not open for further replies.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
For anyone interested,this label maker is on sale at staples this week for $20. It's awesome for labeling your cartomizers. I will post pics later.

62d3e021-f4c0-c9e3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
I have a ptouch that's pretty good. The only thing I hate is it wastes tape because it leaves these long tails of blank tape on each side that I have to cut down with scissors.

I don't have one right now (still saving for the PT2730), but when I used one at work, I did multiple labels at a time and used spaces in between. That way, the wasted tails would just be at the beginning and end of the long string of labels that I needed. But yeah, one at a time gets pretty costly with all that wasted tape.

1st Officer

ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2012
Central Virginia
I bought a bunch of little florescent stickers at the drug store for a dollar. I'm a cheapskate. : )

I'm cheap as well but it is a good price and Idea. I just use a black pen and write on some recycled computer paper and scotch tape it to my DIY mixes. What's a Carto? Seems I've heard of those, didn't they use those back in the dark ages? :D
Great Idea Mr. Outlaw, thanks for sharing and pay no attention to my sarcasm. I suffer from a rare form of Internet Tourette's Syndrome or ITS, I've been thrown out of many forums due to sudden outbreaks of it... :blink:

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
Just found a two pack of silver fine tip markers at Meijers. Didn't know they came in silver. Working ok so far. :2cool:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Meijers. How I try to explain to people outside of Michigan what you are and no one understands me.

I like the Dyno I have.....it comes off easy and I make a lot of changes in flavors with the same CE3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread